More Proof That ANTIFA Was At Jan 6th Fake Insurrection

35cd587d47bc2d991f2dc931ac69d19a.jpg

Here's another video of an ANTIFA spilling the beans on what they were planning on Jan 6th:

Here you go.....will help you start your next con-spiracy thread:

Here's a video of the inside of the Rotunda.
Everything was fine till the cops filed in and picked a fight with everyone that was just sight-seeing.
Yeah, the Trumpsters were innocent victims. The cops MADE them attack and break the law.

"You made me do it" -- the excuse of murderers, rapists and terrorists.

Yeah, the Trumpsters were innocent victims. The cops MADE them attack and break the law.

"You made me do it" -- the excuse of murderers, rapists and terrorists.
When someone starts beating you over the head are you going to say "Thank you sir may I have another"?

The problem with you libs is you feel you can get away with deciding for everyone which ass-whipping is allowed and which ones are worthy of protest!!

This is police brutality, yet when you do it nobody is allowed to stop you.
You scream when the cops pepper spray you when you try burning down a government building, but you send Jack Booted Thugs after patriotic Americans who don't know they're breaking any laws.

When someone starts beating you over the head are you going to say "Thank you sir may I have another"?

The problem with you libs is you feel you can get away with deciding for everyone which ass-whipping is allowed and which ones are worthy of protest!!

This is police brutality, yet when you do it nobody is allowed to stop you.
You scream when the cops pepper spray you when you try burning down a government building, but you send Jack Booted Thugs after patriotic Americans who don't know they're breaking any laws.
So I was right. I already knew that.

Oh, and Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

:rolleyes:

Jan 6 was infested with leftist agitators & Fed instigators trying to turn the protest rally into a riot so they could rubber stamp the election without having to hear or investigate all the evidence for fraud.
This also allows them to attack America First constantly & drives that right wing terrorist false flag narrative.
DT supporters were literally dragging this agent provocateurs away as they tried to do damage & start shit.

Maybe that's why we call it a Fedsurrection & laugh at the lefty bed wetters pretending it was an actual failed revolution.

Forum List

Back