More Proof PAlin Is Jerking The Right Around

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I mean, don't get me wrong because I deteste the phony bitch, but how does this show allude to jerking anyone around? I'm not seeing it.

OP
Dante

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
I mean, don't get me wrong because I deteste the phony bitch, but how does this show allude to jerking anyone around? I'm not seeing it.
She's not serious about running for office or entering the political debate as a Tribune of the People. She is cashing in and laughing all the way to the bank, as she takes advantage of the gullibility, fears, hopes and the ignorance of the American public; especially the right.

She's PT Barnum, in drag.

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
TLC is The Learning Channel and what self-respecting, red-meat conservative would have anything to do with learning?

Tom Clancy

Clancy for Ron Paul
Reaction score
Really? Like any other Politician cares more about the people than his own paycheck? please..

OP
Dante

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
Really? Like any other Politician cares more about the people than his own paycheck? please..
selling out: reality tv

Oh, she has competition...disgraced former pol Blagojevich, who at least had the decency to wait until he had nowhere else to go.

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score
She's not serious about running for office or entering the political debate as a Tribune of the People. She is cashing in and laughing all the way to the bank, as she takes advantage of the gullibility, fears, hopes and the ignorance of the American public; especially the right.

How much did she fleece from the Tea Baggers for reading a speech from her telepalmter again?

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I actually like reality TV though, tbh. It gives me this strange sense of confidence about myself..... teeheeeee

OP
Dante

Dante

On leave
Reaction score

How much did she fleece from the Tea Baggers for reading a speech from her telepalmter again?
That's why I consider her PT Barnum in drag.

""There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase often credited to P.T. Barnum (1810 – 1891), an American showman. It is generally taken to mean that there are (and always will be) a lot of gullible people in the world."-There's a sucker born every minute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Eminem in Reference to Nick Cannon's marriage to Mariah Carey : "every minute there's a sucker born"

uscitizen

Reaction score

There is a right wing sucker born every minute.

Oldandtired

Rookie
Reaction score
Hmmm...

Palin has absolutely no control over my life whatsoever...nor control over your life for that matter...yet you are wrapped up in how she is jerking people around.

Obama has a strong hold on your life...I mean.....he IS President you know..... yet you show no concern about him making proimises he does not keep and making statements that are found to be false.

I find that quite interesting.

OP
Dante

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
Hmmm...

Palin has absolutely no control over my life whatsoever...nor control over your life for that matter...yet you are wrapped up in how she is jerking people around.

Obama has a strong hold on your life...I mean.....he IS President you know..... yet you show no concern about him making proimises he does not keep and making statements that are found to be false.

I find that quite interesting.
I am not wrapped up with Palin. I hardly post about here at all. Most Palin threads, you'd be hard pressed to find a single post by me.

I started this one because I follow clowns around.

:eusa_shhh:

Obama made campaign promises. Then he had to govern. But then again, I did not vote for him.
:eusa_whistle:

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Know what I think Palin is doing? She's going to use 2010 as the year to super saturate herself on the airwaves, and will make a run on the tea party ticket for president in 2012.

Only trouble is, by that time there will be too many factions, and she's gonna lose big time.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List