More polishing....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Really want to disasseble the new S&W 610 for polishing but I have to wait until I get my garage cleaned up since I'm still a gimp after all the surgeries.
I think Ive found the right combo for the task after realizing hand polishing wasnt going to cut it unless I wanted to grow older than I already am during the process.
Got some cotten wheels to go with the the Flitz polish and it's a huge difference!!
Spent 5 minutes on the barrel and the difference is amazing!!!
You can really see the difference between the barrel the frame and the cylinder that I havent touched.
05C1E86B-9492-4698-BEA9-648343C0C93B.jpeg

Really want to disasseble the new S&W 610 for polishing but I have to wait until I get my garage cleaned up since I'm still a gimp after all the surgeries.
I think Ive found the right combo for the task after realizing hand polishing wasnt going to cut it unless I wanted to grow older than I already am during the process.
Got some cotten wheels to go with the the Flitz polish and it's a huge difference!!
You can really see the difference between the barrel the frame and the cylinder that I havent touched.
View attachment 472371

That's what I used to do the trigger job on my Glock: Dremel tool, buffer wheels, and Flizt. Thank God for firearms disassembly videos on Youtube. I want to do the same thing to the Taurus G2C, if I can ever get off my lazy ass.

Damned pretty gun BTW! And Marlboros to boot. I smoke the long black full-flavored ones but at damned near $10 a pack, that might have to change soon.

View attachment 472371

That's what I used to do the trigger job on my Glock: Dremel tool, buffer wheels, and Flizt. Thank God for firearms disassembly videos on Youtube. I want to do the same thing to the Taurus G2C, if I can ever get off my lazy ass.

Damned pretty gun BTW! And Marlboros to boot. I smoke the long black full-flavored ones but at damned near $10 a pack, that might have to change soon.

I wish neither of u smoked.

View attachment 472371

So do I. I kicked a crack habit 14 years ago and put my life back together. But cigarettes are harder to quit.

View attachment 472371

So do I. I kicked a crack habit 14 years ago and put my life back together. But cigarettes are harder to quit.

Congrats.

Had a great cousin die from the Red Communist Chinese Wuhan Weapons Lab Flu due to COPD.

View attachment 472371

10 Bucks a Pack!!!!
Where do you live?....fucken Canaduh?

View attachment 472371

Myself...quitting cocaine in my youth was easier than smokes.

View attachment 472371

10 Bucks a Pack!!!!

$9.75 if you buy them individually, and quickly approaching $10. We must have high cigarette taxes here.

View attachment 472371

10 Bucks a Pack!!!!

In Chicago, the tax alone is over $8 a pack.

View attachment 472371

Congrats.

Had a great cousin die from the Red Communist Chinese Wuhan Weapons Lab Flu due to COPD.

I have COPD and get two inhalers from the VA. Got the coronavirus last Fall, too. It was like a three-day head cold with aches and feeling sluggish. I was diagnosed with it and just rested for three days, and it was gone. BUt then I have a good immune system, hardly ever get the flu and have had only one flu shot in my life.

View attachment 472371

10 Bucks a Pack!!!!

$9.75 if you buy them individually, and quickly approaching $10. We must have high cigarette taxes here.

Thats no shit!!
I pay a little over five bucks here in Texas.
But then I also remember walking into a convenience store back in the early 80's and buying a six pack and a pack of smokes with a five dollar bill and walking out with paper change.

View attachment 472371

10 Bucks a Pack!!!!

Thats no shit!!
I pay a little over five bucks here in Texas.
But then I also remember walking into a convenience store back in the early 80's and buying a six pack and a pack of smokes with a five dollar bill and walking out with paper change.

I remember buying smokes on the ship when I was in the Navy. Once we were outside the US waters, they were 25 cents a pack. This was '81 & '82.

View attachment 472371

Very nice! I've been wanting a revolver to keep my other guns company, but I don't know what yet.

View attachment 472371

My grandpa raved and said if they ever got to a quarter a pack, he'd damn well quit... and he did!

He was still an asshole though.

View attachment 472371

Good for you!

I quit smoking a few years ago. I bought a vape dealio. Started at 24 mgs and went down with each purchase of the vape juice. I got down to 1.5 mg and quit.

Yay me!

View attachment 472371

Very nice! I've been wanting a revolver to keep my other guns company, but I don't know what yet.

If you just want a good revolver with plenty of power I'd reccomend the S&W .357,you can shoot .38's through it that have less recoil for target practice and load it with .357 for home defense.
The S&W 610 in 10mm. is slightly more powerful than the .357 but the ammo for the .357 is more readily available....at least in normal times.
I specifally wanted the 10mm. so I could have it reamed to accept the 10mm. Magnum which is a wildcat round thats hard to come by unless you buy from custom ammo manufacturers or you reload your own.
All and all the .357 is the most powerfull revolver that anyone can shoot.

Forum List

Back