More ammo.....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Cant remember who recommended this place and cant find the thread but thanks again for the reommendation!!!
Got 1400 rounds in a little over a week!!!!
That's unfucking heard of these days!!!
1000 rounds of .45 ACP goodness and 400 rounds of 10mm. all for $1400 bucks with shipping!!!
The Wife had to roll the box of .45 rounds off the porch and into the entryway because She couldnt pick it up :auiqs.jpg:

54D949FC-54EA-4407-8531-BB8E053FAE45.jpeg

Cant remember who recommended this place and cant find the thread but thanks again for the reommendation!!!
1000 rounds of .45 ACP goodness and 400 rounds of 10mm. all for $1400 bucks with shipping!!!
The Wife had to roll the box of .45 rounds off the porch and into the entryway because She couldnt pick it up :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 472304

Shit man! I'd pour all that out in the bath tub and roll around in it.

:laughing0301:

Ghastly prices.

Not in todays market.
Less than a buck a round in large caliber rounds is pretty good.
Besides,this puts me in my happy place where I have well over 1k rounds for my .45, 1k rounds for the 10mm. and over 5k rounds for the AR.
The only thing I'm short on is .380 ACP which I rarely shoot anyway.
Once I can find reloading supplies i'm in like flint with all the rounds I've bought and all the thousands of rounds of Starline brass I have.

I never heard sweeter words than when the Wife asked me if I was sure I had enough ammo during the dem riots.
Now I can say with confidence....we're covered Sweetheart.

Ghastly prices.

Not in todays market.
Besides,this puts me in my happy place where I have well over 1k rounds for my .45, 1k rounds for the 10mm. and over 5k rounds for the AR.
Once I can find reloading supplies i'm in like flint with all the rounds I've bought and all the thousands of rounds of Starline brass I have.

I never heard sweeter words than when the Wife asked me if I was sure I had enough ammo during the dem riots.

Alot of people are buying stuff right now. I got a call from my brother in Illinois yesterday. He just bought a S&W M&P15 AR for about $700-something. I told him to stock up on magazines and put some optics and a light on it.

Ghastly prices.

Not in todays market.

Alot of people are buying stuff right now. I got a call from my brother in Illinois yesterday. He just bought a S&W M&P15 AR for about $700-something. I told him to stock up on magazines and put some optics and a light on it.

From what I can tell a lot of the more popular calibers are coming back although slowly.
I searched for six months to find the S&W 610 ....only to find it at Collectors Firearms a few miles from the house here in Houston.
After hearing about all the gun shortages I was shocked when I walked into the place and it was loaded with pistols,shotguns and rifles.
They're generally a bit more expensive but you can find what you're looking for.

I stacked it high and deep when .223 was 27 cents a round and 9mm was 16 cents.

Did the same with 5.56...
Now I dont want to shoot the damn stuff until prices get reasonable.
Gone are the days of going to the lease and burning through 500 rounds in one session and doing mag dumps just for fun.
Nowadays I bring some tannerite along to get more bang for my buck.

Gone are the days of going to the lease and burning through 500 rounds in one session and doing mag dumps just for fun.

I have about 30K of .223. Enough to last me for a couple of decades for range shooting if I don't go overboard and still have a nice SHTF stash. However, like you I am reluctant to shoot it up.

No more taking my Class III M-16 out and dumping 1K rds in a morning just to hear it go bang-bang-bang.

I have about 30K of .223. Enough to last me for a couple of decades for range shooting if I don't go overboard and still have a nice SHTF stash. However, like you I am reluctant to shoot it up.

No more taking my Class III M-16 out and dumping 1K rds in a morning just to hear it go bang-bang-bang.
I don't even bangbanbang my cheap crappy .22 rounds anymore.

I've got about 500 rounds of .22 but I dont fret about it.
I'm more concerned about self defense rounds in the larger calibers these days.
I supose I should start looking more at the .22 for it's all around usefulness.

You can kill someone just as dead with a .22...In fact, a lot of the ghetto murders are with .22s.

View attachment 472304

And thats just the front side of the stack,not to mention whats in the safe.
49AD1514-FB54-4CC0-9524-434244FA7AF9.jpeg

Ya got a pic of the M-16?
I'd sure love to see it.

View attachment 472304

View attachment 472361

Time for a Range Day/Barbecue/Cookout!!!!

Invite all your friends over to help you shoot up all your ammo!!!

You can kill someone just as dead with a .22...In fact, a lot of the ghetto murders are with .22s.

No doubt.
I know some good old boys that drop deer with em....under a spotlight.
Of course I wouldnt know anything about that :eusa_whistle:....

View attachment 472304

View attachment 472361

Time for a Range Day/Barbecue/Cookout!!!!

Invite all your friends over to help you shoot up all your ammo!!!

Good idea!!!
Two bucks a round and ya can shoot all ya want!!
Oh....brisket sandwiches are $5 bucks a piece and it's BYOB.

Funny you mention it though.
My best Buddy has already bought 4 boxes of 10mm. for the new S&W so he isnt shooting up my ammo.
Now thats what I call a good friend in todays ammo market.

I'd sure love to see it.

I got it back in the 1970s. It was a Colt 601. It cost me $275 plus the $200 tax.

I don't shoot the original upper. I get cheap barrels and cheap uppers and use them instead. I took off original components on the lower and replaced it more modern parts to shoot at the range.

The original parts are to valuable to use for range shootings.

Put back in its original condition and transferable it is worth about $35K.

I'd sure love to see it.

I got it back in the 1970s. It was a Colt 601. It cost me $275 plus the $200 tax.

I don't shoot the original upper. I get cheap barrels and cheap uppers and use them instead. I took off original components on the lower and replaced it more modern parts to shoot at the range.

The original parts are to valuable to use for range shootings.

Put back in its original condition and transferable it is worth about $35K.

My Uncle is a class three dealer and he sells them for 15k.
Whats special about yours?

Forum List

Back