More PC Language morphing; 'Home Invader' is now 'Unwanted Guest'

Youre such an idiot. The two people involved knew each other. Thats why they used that language. :rolleyes:

Scuffle Ends in Deadly Shooting Outside New Jersey Home

"Police say the two men did know each other. However, authorities are trying to piece together why the man who was killed showed up to the residence and why he had a gun."
Snowflakes will be snowflakes... Breitbart's bread and butter...the more gullible the better...

Youre such an idiot. The two people involved knew each other. Thats why they used that language. :rolleyes:

"Police say the two men did know each other. However, authorities are trying to piece together why the man who was killed showed up to the residence and why he had a gun."
If an armed person forcefully intrudes into your home doesnt matter if 'they knew each other', stupid libtard, but then I repeat myself, dont I?

Snowflakes will be snowflakes... Breitbart's bread and butter...the more gullible the better...
And the Ignorati libtards will rely on semantics to cover for their stupidity like shit flows from a ducks ass.

And the Ignorati libtards will rely on semantics to cover for their stupidity like shit flows from a ducks ass.
Sorry dude,you got embarrassed. Suck it up, move on to the next Breitbart steaming pile of shit.

If an armed person forcefully intrudes into your home doesnt matter if 'they knew each other', stupid libtard, but then I repeat myself, dont I?
Gimme a break dude. Take the L and move on. Your fevered brain caused you to over reach. :rolleyes:

See, this is what's wrong with you people. It's irrelevant whether they knew each other. He's still a home invader.

See, this is what's wrong with you people. It's irrelevant whether they knew each other. He's still a home invader.
Or an unwanted visitor. See? Thats whats wrong with you people. :rolleyes:

Rapist - Unwanted Lover

Murderer - Unwanted End of Life Care Giver

Mugger - Unwanted Physical Therapist

Rapist - Unwanted Lover

Murderer - Unwanted End of Life Care Giver

Mugger - Unwanted Physical Therapist
I see you read the comment section. :rolleyes:

No, I didn't. I posted what is painfully obvious to anyone with an appreciation for Words Having Meaning.
Was the guy unwanted? Did the guy come to his home? Was the guy a visitor? If the answer is yes to all questions then what is your problem with the words? The only way I see this as weird if they didnt know each other. Even then it could be sarcasm on the part of the news.

These stupid fks would be the pussies who show the intruder to their wife in bed because pussies help the criminal rather than defend themselves against the criminal.

but if we said " YOU PEOPLE TO YOU" . OMFG

blacks hate when you say " YOU PEOPLE" and that is the dumbest fkn thing you idiots get pissed over.

blacks hate when you say " YOU PEOPLE" and that is the dumbest fkn thing you idiots get pissed over.
I dont hate it. It makes me laugh. :rolleyes:

I dont hate it. It makes me laugh. :rolleyes:

Good then at least your not some anal wart over it LOL.

While this case doesn't actually appear to be a case of lib speak, people mistake such because of the obfuscation of liberals using innocuous words to deflect from fact.

Examples translated from lib speak
Illegal alien – undocumented worker
Pro-choice - Killing children
Transgender – mentally ill
Progressive – destroying the constitution

Forum List

Back