More Oooops for the climate crusaders!

Since i dont live in Californication, i dont give a rats ass about the pollution there, but i do have an issue with the progressive elites telling me i have to cut back on CO2 while the jet all over the world chumming up with China and India, causing more CO2 than most of the US.
You might not think so but China is making efforts to lower their emissions. It's hard though. They are trying to meet the energy needs of over a billion people. I don't think anybody is suggesting that China doesn't have a big role to play, or that none of the responsibility should be theirs.

Paid ChiCom bots always try to defend the mainland by telling us that "You might not think so but China is making efforts to lower their emissions"

Yeah for the CCP!

Hooray!

The AGW Doomsday Cult tells us we only have 10 years, but the CCP will continue to increase their output for the next 30 years!

Yeah for the CCP!

Hooray!

"You might not think so but China is making efforts to lower their emissions"

This is a really stupid argument. China is the worst so nobody else should care?

No, the First World nations are already the cleanest you can possibly get without doing stupid things to their economies. Thus, if you truly cared about the environment, and not about destroying the First World, you would work on getting china to stop throwing their shit all over the world.
We could be investing more into solar and nuclear R&D, and we should be.
Like we havent already...How did that Solyndra shit go during Obama's bailout?
I think that was less an investment in R&D and more a subsidy to market a product that wasn't ready yet. Solar is improving at an impressive pace. It would be stupid of us to not capitalize on the technology as much as we can.

No it isn't. Solar is stalled. Every major solar power plant is an abject failure. Where do you get your info from because you need a better source.

Hyperbolic bullshit is still bullshit. Opinions are not facts. Give us some facts, not propaganda, Mkay...

Source for your claim that solar has stalled?

Since i dont live in Californication, i dont give a rats ass about the pollution there, but i do have an issue with the progressive elites telling me i have to cut back on CO2 while the jet all over the world chumming up with China and India, causing more CO2 than most of the US.
You might not think so but China is making efforts to lower their emissions. It's hard though. They are trying to meet the energy needs of over a billion people. I don't think anybody is suggesting that China doesn't have a big role to play, or that none of the responsibility should be theirs.

Paid ChiCom bots always try to defend the mainland by telling us that "You might not think so but China is making efforts to lower their emissions"

Yeah for the CCP!

Hooray!

The AGW Doomsday Cult tells us we only have 10 years, but the CCP will continue to increase their out put for the next 30 years!

Yeah for the CCP!

Hooray!

You're an idiot.

This is a really stupid argument. China is the worst so nobody else should care?

No, the First World nations are already the cleanest you can possibly get without doing stupid things to their economies. Thus, if you truly cared about the environment, and not about destroying the First World, you would work on getting china to stop throwing their shit all over the world.
I think that was less an investment in R&D and more a subsidy to market a product that wasn't ready yet. Solar is improving at an impressive pace. It would be stupid of us to not capitalize on the technology as much as we can.

No it isn't. Solar is stalled. Every major solar power plant is an abject failure. Where do you get your info from because you need a better source.

Implementation of solar and wind generated electricity into the grid is proving to be a huge problem:

"But last fall, top officials at California’s power grid operator ominously warned that electricity shortages were likely as soon as 2020 during a big Western heat wave. The reason: The state’s historic shift away from fossil fuels such as natural gas, which provide consistent power, toward cleaner sources such as solar and wind energy, which rise and fall with the weather and the sun."

"With less reliable energy supplies, they say the power grid has become more difficult to operate and more at risk of blackouts, calling it a “most urgent issue” that “really needs timely attention.”"

Last edited:

Hyperbolic bullshit is still bullshit. Opinions are not facts. Give us some facts, not propaganda, Mkay...

Source for your claim that solar has stalled?

The fact that it has. There has been no significant improvement in solar efficiency in at least two decades. The only improvements have been in making the modules themselves lighter and more maleable so that they can be affixed to different shaped objects.

That's it. Overall efficiency is still the same as when i installed my modules two and a half decades ago.

Who said that my man?
That seems to be implied, no? We need to do our best regardless of China.
Wow, do you know where the air from China ends up?

China Is Polluting California's Air
That's actually a big part of the reason California has so much smog.

"Scientists found Asian air pollution contributed as much as 65 percent of an increase in Western ozone in recent years," NPR reported. "China and India, where many consumer products are manufactured, are the worst offenders." A number of studies have come to similar conclusions, with one study finding "29% of particulates in the San Francisco area came from coal power plants in China."
Since i dont live in Californication, i dont give a rats ass about the pollution there, but i do have an issue with the progressive elites telling me i have to cut back on CO2 while they jet all over the world chumming up with China and India, causing more CO2 than most of the US.
So a 747 airliner crashes and is balanced on a cliff. Every time anyone moves it starts to teeter. There are 2 Republicans and 2 Democrats left alive. There are now some empty seats and a cart of peanuts just up the row in first class. The Republicans decide they wanna sit in first class and eat those peanut s. The Democrats say no you can't your weight shift will cause the plane to fall off the cliff and we all die. The Republican says my weight is not the problem it's the 230000 pounds of airplane hanging over the cliff that's the problem so I am going to do what the hell I want. Typical republican logic.

Who said that my man?

"Scientists found Asian air pollution contributed as much as 65 percent of an increase in Western ozone in recent years," NPR reported. "China and India, where many consumer products are manufactured, are the worst offenders." A number of studies have come to similar conclusions, with one study finding "29% of particulates in the San Francisco area came from coal power plants in China."
Since i dont live in Californication, i dont give a rats ass about the pollution there, but i do have an issue with the progressive elites telling me i have to cut back on CO2 while they jet all over the world chumming up with China and India, causing more CO2 than most of the US.
So a 747 airliner crashes and is balanced on a cliff. Every time anyone moves it starts to teeter. There are 2 Republicans and 2 Democrats left alive. There are now some empty seats and a cart of peanuts just up the row in first class. The Republicans decide they wanna sit in first class and eat those peanut s. The Democrats say no you can't your weight shift will cause the plane to fall off the cliff and we all die. The Republican says my weight is not the problem it's the 230000 pounds of airplane hanging over the cliff that's the problem so I am going to do what the hell I want. Typical republican logic.

The democrats taxed the free seat upgrade and the free peanuts.

Who said that my man?

Meh, no tax collected because no one is left to tell the tale.

Who said that my man?

The leftists snitched.

Who said that my man?

The leftists snitched.
DEAD MEN DONT SNITCH.

Who said that my man?

The leftists snitched.
DEAD MEN DONT SNITCH.
cell phone brah

Who said that my man?

The leftists snitched.
DEAD MEN DONT SNITCH.
cell phone brah
Dead men pay no taxes. Brah. You seem to quadruple down on this logic.lol

Yeah for the CCP!

Hooray!

The AGW Doomsday Cult tells us we only have 10 years, but the CCP will continue to increase their out put for the next 30 years!

Yeah for the CCP!

Hooray!

You're an idiot.

I don't care for the official CCP Talking Point you're paid to spew

Who said that my man?

...and that's why we have to leave the CCP alone

Who said that my man?

No that is not what we should do but it doesn't mean run to the freeking front of the plane. What the fuck do you do with them. Nuke em? We still fuck up the planet. Quit buying their shit? Try finding made in the USA labels today. I have tried. We need to build our own factories and be willing to pay more for quality products like grandma and grandpa use to do. Good luck getting Americans to do it today. The saddest part of the whole deal is the shit we buy from them is just that. Shit! . Ends up in a land fill in a couple of years.

Who said that my man?

No that is not what we should do but it doesn't mean run to the freeking front of the plane. What the fuck do you do with them. Nuke em? We still fuck up the planet. Quit buying their shit? Try finding made in the USA labels today. I have tried. We need to build our own factories and be willing to pay more for quality products like grandma and grandpa use to do. Good luck getting Americans to do it today. The saddest part of the whole deal is the shit we buy from them is just that. Shit! . Ends up in a land fill in a couple of years.

You have to suck more ChiCom dick

It's the only answer
Fuck that! We be in the same 747 on this one. I'll do my part and buy American. I already do when I can find it.

They are trying to lower their emission because they are opening 2-3 coal plants a year? What is that down from 20-30 plants a year? Begezzus where did you go to school...
They're also investing heavily into wind, solar and nuclear.
You really are a stupid individual. Just because they go with bullshit energy, it is okay for them to burn unclean coal for their energy needs, while we have to cut our own, thus cutting necessary jobs, just so we can say we are playing nice. What a douche.....
As soon as you tell me how to enforce rules over China I'll start giving you suggestions for regulation.
tell them kiss our ass or we close wal mart pemanently...that will scare the hell out of their commie asses

Forum List

Back