More & More Evidence Showing Organized 'Civil War'

Saw video of NYC police removing them from a street corner there yesterday. They had been hidden in bins.

oh, and KC police put out a tweet asking if anyone saw anything when they were dropped in their city.

They’ve now been found in Dallas, Portland, Seattle, NYC, KC, I believe Atlanta and Pittsburgh as well. I know I am forgetting some.

Has the gateway pundit ever told the truth?

This is a serious question. Can you point to one single time when they have out out outrageous crap like this that they have been correct?

Hasn't been about Floyd for a lot of these people from Minute 1.

They're using that as cover for whatever the hell it is they think they're doing.

Simple approach at this point. Sucks, but if you're out past the curfews, you are part of the problem and will be dealt with by whatever means necessary to get this ended.

I read rumors about pipe bombs

With all the security cameras out thier today ...ya think some would start surfacing of trucks dropping shit off

You dont pull strapped pallets of bricks out of the back of a prius or suv

I read rumors about pipe bombs

With all the security cameras out thier today ...ya think some would start surfacing of trucks dropping shit off

You dont pull strapped pallets of bricks out of the back of a prius or suv
Yesterday it was reported 1 dumbass on social media bragged of making bombs and was arranging to hand them out....yeah, you guessed it. Feds caught him with a shload of bombs and other stuff...

One thing i got to hand to the radical leftists, they sure do put a lot of faith into their idiots who will bring a brick to a gun fight.

Just like Holder's DOJ went out of their way to investigate and prosecute anyone they could on the right, of any sort of dissent, their turn is coming now. I pray to God that Trump gets re-elected in 2020 and that anyone who has committed any amount of money to ANTIFA gets prosecuted and thrown out of the country.

Says the bitch who thinks men with titties are women...and should be allowed to beat women in sports and go into little girls bathrooms....

Says the bitch who thinks men with titties are women...and should be allowed to beat women in sports and go into little girls bathrooms....
I never said you or the blob were women.

Has the gateway pundit ever told the truth

Yes, all the time...and instead of even attempting to debunk what is reported snowflakes attempt weak efforts to smear them instead.
Why don't you give me an example of a time when gateway pundit posted something as far out as this that turned out to be true.

Just one.

Has the gateway pundit ever told the truth

Yes, all the time...and instead of even attempting to debunk what is reported snowflakes attempt weak efforts to smear them instead.
Why don't you give me an example of a time when gateway pundit posted something as far out as this that turned out to be true.

Just one.

Lol, you'd think they could come up with just one, right?

Well since I seen it on the nighty news last night I would say you and the bitch look like fools.

Has the gateway pundit ever told the truth?

Have you ever been able to debunk the articles?
It's hard to debunk fantasies about future events. Younhabe to wait for them to happen. In the case of gateway pundit they never do.

Unless you can show me where they have.

Any of them. Even if it's just one, and it's just close.

Forum List

Back