More lies about Trump from Daily Mail

Trump was probably lying about His generals calling it an attack. Trump is such a frigid joke NO-ONE believes what that fool has to say.

Trump was probably lying about His generals calling it an attack. Trump is such a frigid joke NO-ONE believes what that fool has to say.
Go away troll.
You moron the Pentagon is not even confirming Trump’s assertion ostensibly because they don’t have enough information to make a determination of the cause of the explosion. What does that tell you?

Last edited:
You moron the Pentagon is not even confirming Trump’s assertion ostensibly because they don’t have enough information. What does that tell you?
Yeah we know you have a bad case of TDS......Go away.

Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab in a televised address to the county warned that those who were responsible for the devastating catastrophe will be held accountable and not go unpunished.

"What happened today will not fly by without accountability. All those responsible for this catastrophe will pay the price. This is a promise I make to martyrs and injured. This is a national commitment," Diab said.

Lebanon's interior minister, Mohammed Fahmi was quoted by Al Jazeera saying the explosion was apparently caused by ammonium nitrate stored in a warehouse at the port.

National News Agency (NNA) of Lebanon also reported that a warehouse at the Beirut Port caught fire and lead to major explosions, which reverberated in the capital and the suburbs and left behind great damages to the surrounding buildings and a considerable number of wounded.

Prime Minister Hassan Diab in his address said that currently his government was focussed on handling the disaster and treating the wounded but said facts will soon be put out about the "dangerous warehouse that has been in existence for six years, since 2014."

"We will cooperate at the level of responsibility, and I urge you to unite to heal the nation's wounds," the Prime Minister said.

Go away troll.
You moron the Pentagon is not even confirming Trump’s assertion ostensibly because they don’t have enough information to make a determination of the cause of the explosion. What does that tell you?
TDS

It turned our Trump was lying. Where is my apology.

Heard the bbc do the same thing today.
It means they probably know from the symetrics of the mushroom cloud, percussion measurements and satellite images approximately what kind of bomb it was.
Yeah...a tiny nuke.
If it was a nuke, they'd already know. Since no one has said it was, it wasn't. A geiger counter would settle that question immediately.
I have never seen a perfectly centered explosion with absolutely zero flying debris come from any other type of explosive.

It means they probably know from the symetrics of the mushroom cloud, percussion measurements and satellite images approximately what kind of bomb it was.
Yeah...a tiny nuke.
If it was a nuke, they'd already know. Since no one has said it was, it wasn't. A geiger counter would settle that question immediately.
I have never seen a perfectly centered explosion with absolutely zero flying debris come from any other type of explosive
If there was radiation, we'd know that by now.

Yeah...a tiny nuke.
I have never seen a perfectly centered explosion with absolutely zero flying debris come from any other type of explosive
If there was radiation, we'd know that by now.
Sure...because I believe I see on CNN. MSNBC and Fox.
I'm still waiting to hear from someone how anything short of 1,000s of perfectly aligned sticks of dynamite could have cause what looks like a nuke.

Forum List

Back