First Lady Melania Trump campaigns for President Trump. I thought she hated him.

Dimwingers are just full of hate. It's how they roll.

1604114575219.png

You think? I bet she voted for him. Supporting him is probably in the updated pre-nup. After you posted, I did look back at the picture posted. I bet she is better at honoring her commitments than he is and Donnie was watching. He wasn't smiling big, but he wasn't shooting daggers with his eyes. She has a much better approval rating than he does, as most First Ladies often do. She's alright, and the hottest First Lady in history, from what I have seen. I am on the internet a lot, so I guess I have seen just about every inch of her! :p

Board Dimwingers have gone on and on about how Melania hates President Trump. One reason they give is that she isn't on the campaign trail.

:oops8:

Melania is bound by contract until Trump is no longer president. All those months she stayed in New York they were negotiating, and she didn't move into the white house until the contract was signed.

Board Dimwingers have gone on and on about how Melania hates President Trump. One reason they give is that she isn't on the campaign trail.

Melania is bound by contract until Trump is no longer president. All those months she stayed in New York they were negotiating, and she didn't move into the white house until the contract was signed.

And you know part of her restructured/new deal requires she support the asshole when told to. But we all know she is hoping for a Biden win so she can get as far away from the orange shitbag as she can by the end of January.

Why do I have the feeling you won't be able to back up that bullshit with any links?

Oh, WTF.....just for shits and giggles.........LINK? :abgg2q.jpg:

It’s in her prenup.

So, prior to their marriage in 2005 Donald had Melania sign a prenup saying she was required to campaign for his re-election for President in 2020???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Gotta......................oh, nevermind. I think you are done here.:itsok:

And you know part of her restructured/new deal requires she support the asshole when told to. But we all know she is hoping for a Biden win so she can get as far away from the orange shitbag as she can by the end of January.

We know that? Based on what, exactly?

Once again I get to humiliate the morons on the left by asking you to back up your claims with a link.

It’s in her prenup.

So, prior to their marriage in 2005 Donald had Melania sign a prenup saying she was required to campaign for his re-election for President in 2020???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Gotta......................oh, nevermind. I think you are done here.:itsok:

no dope, she renegotiated it when he won. That’s why she didn’t move to DC for a good month.

Dont you even read your own fucking thread? :laugh:

Forum List

Back