More fake atracks

"The left"?

This girl is "the left" huh?

Look up "Composition Fallacy" yet? Or are you too busy trolling the internet for obscure stories you can make into one?

"The left"?

This girl is "the left" huh?

Look up "Composition Fallacy" yet? Or are you too busy trolling the internet for obscure stories you can make into one?

Pogo, she is anti Trump, and a Muslim. The percentage favor me, bigly.

Why aren't the left outraged about this fake attack?

Doesn't it damage the credibility of those suffering from real attacks?

Will the publications that reported this story spend as much time and space on the story about how it was a lie?

Of course the New York Times makes excuses for this lying bitch.

Muslim Woman Made Up Hate Crime on Subway, Police Say

A spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Ibrahim Hooper, said in an interview on Wednesday that Muslims in America were feeling “tremendous psychological stress and pressure” that can result in episodes like this one.

“No one out of the blue decides to make this kind of report,” he said. “Whenever there are these rare instances of alleged false reports — it’s still an allegation at this point — it’s used by the growing Islamophobic community to delegitimize and undermine the many legitimate anti-Muslim incidents.”
More bullshit victim culture from the left. It's not her fault that she lied. It's Americas fault.:alcoholic:

Outraged at what one stupid person did? Although it happens every day, I would be in a fit like you guys all day every day..That's no way to live....

I wonder how much jail time she will do.

She actually IDENTIFIED an "ATTACKER" who was identified through surveillance video. Now imagine if this guy was sanctioned in some way because of her LIES?

Her lies hurt the credibility of those who are REALLY harassed.

That's the wheelhouse of the left. LIES DO NOT MATTER AS LONG AS YOUR NARRATIVE IS PROGRESSED.

Out of hundreds of reports I'll bet this isn't the only one that is not true as well. Some people are attention seeking whores. Doesn't mean the pro-Groper attacks are false or fake.

Of course the New York Times makes excuses for this lying bitch.

Muslim Woman Made Up Hate Crime on Subway, Police Say

A spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Ibrahim Hooper, said in an interview on Wednesday that Muslims in America were feeling “tremendous psychological stress and pressure” that can result in episodes like this one.

“No one out of the blue decides to make this kind of report,” he said. “Whenever there are these rare instances of alleged false reports — it’s still an allegation at this point — it’s used by the growing Islamophobic community to delegitimize and undermine the many legitimate anti-Muslim incidents.”
More bullshit victim culture from the left. It's not her fault that she lied. It's Americas fault.:alcoholic:
i'll bet the russians did it.

Out of hundreds of reports I'll bet this isn't the only one that is not true as well. Some people are attention seeking whores. Doesn't mean the pro-Groper attacks are false or fake.
except when they all seem to be fake eh?

Nope, it means the media should NOT rush to judgment.

This case was WIDELY reported on and used as EVIDENCE that a TRUMP election has brought on MASSIVE "ISLAMAPHOBIA" (Sidenote: Why don't we ever hear of Christianaphobia?)

The fact that the story was a LIE and the girl has been ARRESTED will not get the same level of coverage...GUARANTEED.

Why would they be?They're vermin. Most of them got sexually aroused just reading about it, male and female Democrats both.

LOL what credibillity??? Your sarcasm is hilarious!

Will the publications that reported this story spend as much time and space on the story about how it was a lie?

Nope. See above, about that 'credibility' thing ... they have none and could care less about it, they'll just move on the the next big lie. They've never shown any remorse at all or even embarrassment for the Trayvon Martin lies and Zimmerman witch hunt, have they, and that was years ago.

Why would they be?They're vermin. Most of them got sexually aroused just reading about it, male and female Democrats both.

LOL what credibillity??? Your sarcasm is hilarious!

Nope. See above, about that 'credibility' thing ... they have none and could care less about it, they'll just move on the the next big lie. They've never shown any remorse at all or even embarrassment for the Trayvon Martin lies and Zimmerman witch hunt, have they, and that was years ago.
or 'hands up don't shoot'

SHE MADE IT UP: NYPD Arrests Muslim Girl Who Claimed Attack by Trump Supporters

How many confirmed attacks have we had?

It seems like there have been more fake attacks than real attacks.

It would only "seem" that way to someone who didnt compare to find out. A blind man can say it seems that the sun rises in the North but thats not a substitute for facts
I didn't know the sun moved?

Only if you were smart enough you'd know thats the entire point

Forum List

Back