The Trump brand…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
I just was watching the Clinton news network, all they were talking about was trump selling off his businesses to satisfy some politically correct bullshit. All of his assets without the Trump brand are worthless.... only a fucking moron would want to dump everything on the fire sale.

• Banned
Are you being paid by the Trump campaign to plant the term "fire sale" into this issue? Another thread about it? Really?
Na, The fact remains it would be a fire sale to ask them to sell all of their shit off. Really stupid business decision.

Are you being paid by the Trump campaign to plant the term "fire sale" into this issue? Another thread about it? Really?

no we're getting free blow jobs from the women's studies department at NYU
NYU doesn't have "Women's studies." You probably just got roofied at a gay bar again.
Yeah they do

Gender and Sexuality Studies | New York University

But have you seen these fat ass weirdos? Of course I was joking, who would fuck those heffers.

NYU doesn't have "Women's studies." You probably just got roofied at a gay bar again.
Yeah they do

But have you seen these fat ass weirdos? Of course I was joking, who would fuck those heffers.
Yeah but the queens at the gay bar told you they were enrolled in "Women's Studies." Try not to fall for it so easily next time. And never take your eyes off of your open drink at a bar.

Here study this for next time: How to Avoid Being Raped

Typical of a career politician, putting their assets and a blind trust. A fucking rotten business decision.
I don't care what Trump does one way or another, but it would be a disappointment that he would be so stupid to sell off all his assets. Those assets are worthless without the Trump brand on them. :lmao:

Yeah they do

Yeah but the queens at the gay bar told you they were enrolled in "Women's Studies." Try not to fall for it so easily next time. And never take your eyes off of your open drink at a bar.

Why would I want to avoid that, those liberal chicks are fiiiiine.

Yeah they do

In just one post they go from being "heffers" to being "fiiiiiine?" Must be a coping mechanism for the gay rape you suffered. I'm sorry man. But know that there's help for you if you want it.

Help after rape and sexual assault - Live Well - NHS Choices

I just was watching the Clinton news network, all they were talking about was trump selling off his businesses to satisfy some politically correct bullshit. All of his assets without the Trump brand are worthless.... only a fucking moron would want to dump everything on the fire sale.

only a fucking moron .... that describes Trump to a T

nuff said.

Yeah they do

In just one post they go from being "heffers" to being "fiiiiiine?" Must be a coping mechanism for the gay rape you suffered. I'm sorry man. But know that there's help for you if you want it.

The finire was sarcastic, but of course you wouldnt know that, you love you some lena dunham!

nuff said.
Hes smarter than Hillary, he knows how to win elections and didnt need the answers to debate questions.

Yeah they do

The finire was sarcastic, but of course you wouldnt know that, you love you some lena dunham!
Oh geez you poor guy :itsok:

Here this can help you: How to Come Out As Gay or Lesbian

John Miller just called a New York station to announce his appointment.

John Barron will be his stand-in when he is out of town.

John Miller has been an on-again, off-again spokesman for President-elect Trump since the 1970s, and is said to know Donald Trump almost better than the man knows himself.

He will be an excellent defender of President Trump's many wild claims and 3 am tweets.

nuff said.
Hes smarter than Hillary, he knows how to win elections and didnt need the answers to debate questions.
'

The Trump Brand ..

shit made in China, shit made in Mexico, shit made with steel from China .... Trump Shit Brand.

Yeah they do

Oh geez you poor guy :itsok:

Here this can help you: How to Come Out As Gay or Lesbian

Lena's a hottie alright

Oh is being gay an insult?

Forum List

Back