More fake atracks

SHE MADE IT UP: NYPD Arrests Muslim Girl Who Claimed Attack by Trump Supporters

How many confirmed attacks have we had?

It seems like there have been more fake attacks than real attacks.

It would only "seem" that way to someone who didnt compare to find out. A blind man can say it seems that the sun rises in the North but thats not a substitute for facts
I didn't know the sun moved?

Only if you were smart enough you'd know thats the entire point
why'd you use 'north' then? Your intention was something different. but I knew that and why I posted my comment.

It would only "seem" that way to someone who didnt compare to find out. A blind man can say it seems that the sun rises in the North but thats not a substitute for facts

why'd you use 'north' then? Your intention was something different. but I knew that and why I posted my comment.

*Sigh* Because if a blind dude says "it seems like the sun rises in the North" that doesnt mean "it seems" is a substitution for facts. Sheesh

Men on subway call Muslim woman a terrorist, shout Donald Trump’s name, try to rip off her hijab: police

Funny, from the initial story....

Police say that as the men came closer to her, one of them said, "Look at the f---ing terrorist." Then the men, described as in their early 20s, pulled on the woman's bag to get her attention, breaking the strap, sources said.

As she moved to the other end of the subway car, they allegedly followed her, telling her to "take that thing off," referring to her hijab, sources said.

The incident lasted for several stops as they attempted to pull her hijab off, police said.

The woman, a New Hyde Park resident who was coming from an event at Baruch College, was able to exit the train at the Grand Central-42nd Street stop, sources said.

The men appeared highly intoxicated, the victim told detectives.
ALL TOTAL AND UTTER BULLSHIT.

A Muslim teen says she was attacked by three Donald Trump supporters on a New York City subway

“I heard them talk, but I had my headphones in, I wasn’t really listening, I had a long day, Seweid told CBS News. “And they came closer and I distinctly heard them saying, ‘Donald Trump.” Speaking with the New York Daily News, she said, “I also heard them say the word ‘terrorist’ and I sort of got a little scared.” Seweid said that, at one point, one of her assailants ripped the strap of the bag she was carrying, and eventually grabbed at the hijab she was wearing, telling her, “take that rag off your head.”

“They kept saying, ‘you don’t belong here, get out of this country, go back to your country,” she told CBS.

ALL BULLSHIT. EVERY FUCKING WORD.

You gotta LOVE this comment from her facebook page when the BULLSHIT STORY first broke:

"Everyone of you who claims this is fake news is in denial of the hate that has been incited. It is clear that you’re probably a Trump supporter." :badgrin:

*Sigh* Because if a blind dude says "it seems like the sun rises in the North" that doesnt mean "it seems" is a substitution for facts. Sheesh
so now blind dudes are stupid and don't know the sun comes in from the east to the west. So you state North to make the blind guy seem stupid. Not that the sun doesn't move. nice try though!!! but I had you figured out right away.

She is racist and showed deep CHRISTIANAPHOBIA.

Should fake hate crime reports be considered hate crimes themselves? I say YES!

Although there have been a spate of racist incidents across the United States since the election, this one was particularly shocking because it happened in New York and it seem no one tried to step in to help Seweid.

“They were surrounding me from behind and they were like, ‘Oh look, it’s an f---ing terrorist,’ ” she said. “I didn’t answer. They pulled my strap of the bag and it ripped, and that’s when I turned around and I was really polite and I was like, ‘can you please leave me alone?’ and everyone was looking, no one said a thing, everyone just looked away.”
Wow, her bullshit is pretty detailed, huh?

is this BULLSHIT attack considered FAKE NEWS?

NYPD Says Story About Muslim Teenager Verbally Assaulted on Subway Is a Hoax

That the news report was not fake, but her victim status was..
well not the hoax report, but the original report of the incident was fake.
Yeah, we done plowed that field..
fake news is fake news. yeppers. Just like all of the other faked news. like 'hands up don't shoot' you probably still believe that one.

Forum List

Back