More evidence the BIG LOCKDOWN that i've been predicting

"Two fucking years, no mask, fly all over the country"

You dont have to lie. You didnt fly all over the country without a mask unless you own your own plane.
1626654728498.png

"Two fucking years, no mask, fly all over the country"

You dont have to lie. You didnt fly all over the country without a mask unless you own your own plane.
So when i was sitting there nursing my drinks and peanuts, do you think i was wearing a mask? Bwaaahhhaaaaaa.....you are such a retard...Try flying 1st class, see if they force you to sip a drink through your mask....

Man dont say that. Those fuckers hoarding toliet paper were weird. Of all the things to hoard why toilet paper?to wipe there asses after they take a shit !

Man dont say that. Those fuckers hoarding toliet paper were weird. Of all the things to hoard why toilet paper?
to wipe their asses after taking a shit ! unlike someone like you who doesnt and lets the shit dry to a crusty pace after which you need a chisel to change the underwear thats plastered to your ass .

to wipe their asses after taking a shit ! unlike someone like you who doesnt and lets the shit dry to a crusty pace after which you need a chisel to change your dirty underwear thats become plastered to your filthy ass .
You can wipe your ass with a towel you retard. You dont need 47 rolls of TP just because youre at home. Hoard food, ammuniction, something you can fucking use. Not non essentials.

i flew first class twice. We had to mask up. You just got caught in a lie. :auiqs.jpg:
So were you sitting in the seat next to me, watching me sip my drink? No, then you can go fuck yourself, you worthless piece of shit, for that was exactly what i did, drink without a mask. Fuck you are now going to ignore with the other 140 stupid prog slaves...

So were you sitting in the seat next to me, watching me sip my drink? No, then you can go fuck yourself, you worthless piece of shit, for that was exactly what i did, drink without a mask. Fuck you are now going to ignore with the other 140 stupid prog slaves...
Dont get all sore. Save it for the birds. You got caught in a lie. :) :itsok:

As I predicted earlier, the big lockdown is coming. Here is more evidence:

MSM Begins Prepping the Public for More Restrictions in the U.S.​

Bay Area Health Officials Strongly Urge Everyone to Wear Masks Indoors Regardless of Vaccination Status​

Agreed!
No lockdowns. No encouraged vaccinations.
We'll get vaxed, we'll wear masks, we'll distance
You go on ahead.
And
We'll watch you drop like turds out of a cow butt.
AND
in 2022 some of those Red States will turn Deep Purple.
Because
You'll be dead and we won't.

BWAHAHAHAHA

James Henry Fetzer is a professor emeritus of the philosophy of science at the University of Minnesota Duluth, conspiracy theorist and Holocaust denier.
He is just reporting on a very good MIT study, and on something those on the left, and the non critical thinking community somehow fail to grasp.

The arguments in this whole thread, and indeed, this whole forum over masks, lock-downs, and vaccines. . . would probably END, if you folks that want to FORCE others what to do, would just READ IT, and then understand, that yeah, some of us do know what the hell we are talking about. There ARE, indeed, different ways to visualize the same exact data sets. And they aren't wrong.

When more Covid-19 data doesn’t equal more understanding​

Social media users share charts and graphs — often with the same underlying data — to advocate opposing approaches to the pandemic.

He is just reporting on a very good MIT study, and on something those on the left, and the non critical thinking community somehow fail to grasp.

The arguments in this whole thread, and indeed, this whole forum over masks, lock-downs, and vaccines. . . would probably END, if you folks that want to FORCE others what to do, would just READ IT, and then understand, that yeah, some of us do know what the hell we are talking about. There ARE, indeed, different ways to visualize the same exact data sets. And they aren't wrong.

When more Covid-19 data doesn’t equal more understanding​

Social media users share charts and graphs — often with the same underlying data — to advocate opposing approaches to the pandemic.
Its not rocket science though. There is a highly contagious novel virus mutating and making people seriously sick or killing them. Whats hard to understand about that? Why make it complex?

Forum List

Back