Trump tells us why********refuse to get vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what is the downside?

Let people stay away from your pathetic treasonous murderous fraud of a vax.

Why is your side so fucking obsessed with sticking needless needles in the arms of your political opposition?

1626644502221.png

It saves them the cost of building gas chambers?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yeah, what is the downside?

Let people stay away from your pathetic treasonous murderous fraud of a vax.

Why is your side so fucking obsessed with sticking needless needles in the arms of your political opposition?
What is the downside...only dumb people are dying now.

What is true is that the government is not to be trusted in anything. Remove the communists and restore an American government, we might trust it.

Yet it was libtards who refused the shot because.....Trump! It seems to be inner cities (almost exclusive Dem territory) and minorities that are lagging behind. So now these people are all Republican?

Why are you ignoring the part from the same article where it says he encourages folk to get the vaccine?

Does that not fly in the face of leftist/Democrat supporters lies that he's told people not to get the vaccine? he was in charge of approving the initial vaccine roll out in the USA.

All that article indicates is him repeating that some of his supporters say they don't trust the administration currently so they aren't getting their vaccines - which they do say, even on here, which I disagree with, but that's what it is.

Why do the left love to create fake news then ignore the real news, within their fake news, that contradicts their fake news?

Last edited:
It's simple..the election was rigged. He says his supporters refuse to get their shots because thy don't trust the current administration, but again as I have said before..if Trump supporters refuse to get vaccinated and get sick and in some cases dying...what's the downside??....Trump claims people refusing vaccine because they 'don't trust the Election results'
Could you please give me very accurate data that the majority of those unvaxed are Trump supporters?????

Hey you GD idiot, the majority are under 35 you dumb pos.

Give me that info or stuff it in your pie hole

The unvaccinated are dying off now

Darwinism at its finest
And you're still the weakest link
COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

and that's without a shot
and FYI

Dude, if it was going to kill everybody, why would they stick it in the arms of MILLIONS of their own base???

Maybe there are different options.

What was really shot in traitor joe's arm?

The truth is you do not know. You saw a needle in his arm. What was in the needle, you do not know. It could have been water.

Almost 5k are dead. Time to ask why....

The fucking virus is long gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back