More evidence the BIG LOCKDOWN that i've been predicting

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
As I predicted earlier, the big lockdown is coming. Here is more evidence:

MSM Begins Prepping the Public for More Restrictions in the U.S.​

Bay Area Health Officials Strongly Urge Everyone to Wear Masks Indoors Regardless of Vaccination Status​

As I predicted earlier, the big lockdown is coming. Here is more evidence:

MSM Begins Prepping the Public for More Restrictions in the U.S.​

Bay Area Health Officials Strongly Urge Everyone to Wear Masks Indoors Regardless of Vaccination Status​

Oh, boy. Here we go AGAIN. I almost died from Covid-19 a few months ago, but I've been recovering. My mind is sharp, but my body is still weak. Thanks for the news, Ev.

Thats [sic] what happens when retarded Drumpf supporters wont get vaxxed. Dont [sic] complain when the company you work for goes out of business. You brought this on yourself.

No, this is what happens when too many worthless, cowardly, retarded LIbErals allow lying politicians and their complicit media stooges to lie to them and frighten them with exaggerations and outright lies about a hyperbolized flu bug.

Hesitancy doesnt mean the same thing as resolute you fucking fool.
Two fucking years, no mask, fly all over the country, still cant catch that fucking Kung Flu virus. Does that mean it is scared of my ultimate manly immune system? Or is it just a scare tactic of the progressives to force idiots like the slave Asclepiasss to bow down to their wishes?

Two fucking years, no mask, fly all over the country, still cant catch that fucking Kung Flu virus. Does that mean it is scared of my ultimate manly immune system? Or is it just a scare tactic of the progressives to force idiots like the slave Asclepiasss to bow down to their wishes?

"Two fucking years, no mask, fly all over the country"

You dont have to lie. You didnt fly all over the country without a mask unless you own your own plane.

Hesitancy doesnt mean the same thing as resolute you fucking fool.

Instead of hesitancy or resolution, how about just a good old "fuck no", Mr. Clotshot cult member.

My body, my choice. Now what are you going to do about it?

7Hqe0CKJ.png

Forum List

Back