More evidence that the Des Moines Register OpEd on Trump was on the mark....

Has Trump coarsened the debate and cheapened the electoral process?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coming from the Party with the foreign born President that dared to call Republicans "the enemy"

LOL

and

Fuck off

You know, CrusaderFrank - I've actually treated you with nothing but kindness ever since I got here, but your mind-numbingly off topic and stupid statements are taking their toll and you are very close to going on ignore forever.

So, here was the question from the OP:

"When is the last time a Presidential candidate was ever this brazen and coarse?"

This is your final chance to reach down, feel your balls, realize that you are still a man and decide to respond like an adult instead of a 1st grader.

Simply ask yourself the question and give an answer like an adult.

"Fuck off" is not an adult answer.

Now, think before you jump, because your next answer decides whether you go on iggy forever, or not.

-Stat

Oh, fucking please

Obama called us "the enemy"

"the Enemy"

I have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong memory for that

the enemy

What the fuck did you guys put in the White House?

Coming from the Party with the foreign born President that dared to call Republicans "the enemy"

LOL

and

Fuck off

You know, CrusaderFrank - I've actually treated you with nothing but kindness ever since I got here, but your mind-numbingly off topic and stupid statements are taking their toll and you are very close to going on ignore forever.

"When is the last time a Presidential candidate was ever this brazen and coarse?"

This is your final chance to reach down, feel your balls, realize that you are still a man and decide to respond like an adult instead of a 1st grader.

Now, think before you jump, because your next answer decides whether you go on iggy forever, or not.

-Stat

Oh, fucking please

Obama called us "the enemy"

"the Enemy"

I have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong memory for that

the enemy

What the fuck did you guys put in the White House?

Goodbye, Frank. I wish you well.

LOL

and

Fuck off

-Stat

CrusaderFrank
Statistikhengst

I feel the same way. Franks posts are always the same - nasty attacks on the poster or trying to change the subject. He never ever addresses the issue of the thread. I agree about ignoring him.

Trump, not taking shit from Progressives.

Oh Dear! Is that allowed?

When confronted with a number of links that shows Trump attacks anyone like a spoiled rich kid Frank covers his eyes and pretends Trump is attacking Progressives and not republicans. Its easier to cope that way

Indeed, because a great many of those unseemly and very unpresidential personal attacks are upon known Conservative figures who have nothing to do with Progressives at all.

We all need to pay attention the Clowns attacks on each other cuz that's the one time they're being honest.

LOL

and

Fuck off

-Stat

CrusaderFrank
Statistikhengst

I feel the same way. Franks posts are always the same - nasty attacks on the poster or trying to change the subject. He never ever addresses the issue of the thread. I agree about ignoring him.

I don't fall for your phony fucking narrative that Trump is so mean when the FUCKING POTUS called Republicans "the Enemy"!

Forum List

Back