More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

As a new study shows, COVID can damage your heart in multiple terrifying ways

Per a press release from Mount Sinai, “abnormalities were diverse, with some patients exhibiting multiple abnormalities” in different regions of the heart, many of which can lead to heart attacks, heart failure, pulmonary embolism and respiratory failure, as well as conditions leading to stiffer cardiac chambers and extra fluid in the heart.

COVID-19 Heart Damage: How Does COVID Affect the Heart? (melmagazine.com)

What is wrong with these screwballs that are still nitpicking data to prove that this is a hoax? Don't get vaccinated and don't take up a hospital bed if you get sick because you are not abiding by the rules.

What did the Congressman die from?

What does the Slate headline say he died from?

Wake the heck up.

But first, tell me: Who is going to judge which policies are anti-American?

Our very constitution guarantees us the right to assembly. Denying people the right to assembly is unconstitutional, therefore unAmerican. In our country, we are guaranteed equal treatment before the law. The intentional prevention of the ability to earn a living for some but not others violates that guarantee, so is UnAmerican. We are a sovereign nation with the right to control our borders and select who is allowed in and who isn't. Pressure to eliminate this ability in order to usher in untold millions simply because they are likely to vote in a certain way undermines sovereignty and is unAmerican.

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which political party is leading the charge in all these regards.

What is wrong with you screwballs?
They don't care.

There's a great deal of evidence about the damaged caused by the virus. Our microbiologist daughter says that as these new strains appear, the long term damage is becoming more severe. Heart, kidneys, lungs, nervous system, circulation, more.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They are sociopaths, which is why a sociopath like Trump is so attractive to them.

Who are you going to blame if Trump is gone? He seems to be your fall guy for everything.

The ‘New Strain’ of COVID Propaganda

Politicians and “public health experts” around the world are using faulty models on a new variant of the novel coronavirus in order to cover for their failures in stopping its spread, while simultaneously leveraging the issue to demand renewed lockdowns and other punishing restrictions. Not much is known about the so-called “new strain” of the virus, but that hasn’t stopped the ruling class from using it to their advantage.

The latest narrative, which is being used as a vector for endless amounts of COVID-19 panic and fear mongering, is related to the claim that there is a new mutation of the novel coronavirus spreading, which is claimed to be much more contagious — a claimed 70%(!) increase in transmissibility — than the original dominant variant.

Here’s the problem with that claim: it’s based solely on a single model put together by a team of epidemiologists with a track record of failure. There is no actual evidence that the new variant of the coronavirus is any more or less transmissible or deadly than previous strains.

The 70% projection was first brought to our attention by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who, in a panicked address before his nation, appeared to blame the mutation for his government’s failure to “stop the spread” of the coronavirus through brutal draconian restrictions. He used the “new mutation” excuse to justify both his failures, and his doubling down on “tier 4” lockdowns to try to “stop the spread” of the new variant.

Read on:

onERkTf.jpg

1609428999332.png

They don't care.

There's a great deal of evidence about the damaged caused by the virus. Our microbiologist daughter says that as these new strains appear, the long term damage is becoming more severe. Heart, kidneys, lungs, nervous system, circulation, more.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They are sociopaths, which is why a sociopath like Trump is so attractive to them.

Watch me put a cork in your pie hole:

What are the symptoms of the Wuhan Red Death?

What are the symptoms of the average season flu?
Many of the symptoms are similar, but the primary difference is that COVID attacks the heart and lungs significantly more aggressively, and it is generally that feature that is the reason the death rate for COVID is approximately five times higher than that of the flu.

But we are also seeing far more significant long term damage and effects from COVID than from the flu for those who survive it, which I specified above.

You are out of your league. You're just an obedient Trumpster. I believe my sources far more than anything someone like you would claim.

They don't care.

Who are you going to blame if Trump is gone? He seems to be your fall guy for everything.

The ‘New Strain’ of COVID Propaganda

Politicians and “public health experts” around the world are using faulty models on a new variant of the novel coronavirus in order to cover for their failures in stopping its spread, while simultaneously leveraging the issue to demand renewed lockdowns and other punishing restrictions. Not much is known about the so-called “new strain” of the virus, but that hasn’t stopped the ruling class from using it to their advantage.

The latest narrative, which is being used as a vector for endless amounts of COVID-19 panic and fear mongering, is related to the claim that there is a new mutation of the novel coronavirus spreading, which is claimed to be much more contagious — a claimed 70%(!) increase in transmissibility — than the original dominant variant.

Here’s the problem with that claim: it’s based solely on a single model put together by a team of epidemiologists with a track record of failure. There is no actual evidence that the new variant of the coronavirus is any more or less transmissible or deadly than previous strains.

The 70% projection was first brought to our attention by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who, in a panicked address before his nation, appeared to blame the mutation for his government’s failure to “stop the spread” of the coronavirus through brutal draconian restrictions. He used the “new mutation” excuse to justify both his failures, and his doubling down on “tier 4” lockdowns to try to “stop the spread” of the new variant.

Read on:

onERkTf.jpg

View attachment 435439
A meme from "Patriot Post". Okay, QAnon.

the ultimate cause of every death is cardiac arrest

but you can't ignore contributing facttors

Here's another 'contributing factor:'

View attachment 435440
stupid as most of your posts are

As I said every cause of death is ultimately cardiac arrest by definition.

For example a severe head trauma can cause respiratory arrest which then leads to cardiac arrest but we still say the person died of a head injury.

Do I need to dumb it down even more for you?

On going personal survey.....

I continue asking every stranger that I can...."So, do you personally know anyone who died of covid" ?

I've probably asked 1000 people now......

NOT ONE

America may have a fake pandemic, but the surge in Morons is real.

That is stupid as hell. I personally know three.

No....you DON'T

You may know 3 people who died.....but they died of something else and covid was listed as the cause of death
Are you Russian? Or do you hang out at Russian created internet sites?

You are pushing Russian propaganda.... They claim that no one is dying from covid, or near no one... They CLAIM to have only 40 thousand or so covid deaths.... all the rest of their excess deaths this year, they claim are not from covid but are from the underlying medical conditions that put them in the high risk category of dying from covid.....if they caught covid. ... that covid had nothing to do with their early deaths.

That is utter nonsense!

Here's a sure of an idiot: using " Russian propaganda.. "

They vote for the candidate we have proof was bought and paid for by the Chinse Communists, and they are still using the 2016 propaganda.
Next we'll hear '17 intelligence agencies' said he died of Covid.

Emails from Hunter Biden's laptop

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

CAUTION: This is a Q-Anon infected thread.
All alleged evidence is conspiracy theory based.

They don't care.

Funny, but there is a poster here(Badger2) who certainly appears to be a microbiologist and none of you listen to him/her regarding treatments for COVID. My wife is an MD, and while she doesn't believe the virus is a hoax, she also believes the CDC and WHO have been playing politics for many months with drugs that could have helped if administered in the early stages(HCQ and now Ivermectin). One of my wife's double majors in undergrad was microbiology and she worked in a pharmaceutical lab just before medical school. The only science most lefties choose to believe is that which alines with their political agendas. Pure coincidence I am sure.

Illustrative of how little thinking went into belief in the Wuhan Scam, by Democrat supporters, watch the deer-in-the-headlights look when they are asked these two questions:

What are the symptoms of the seasonal flu?

The diseases actually responsible for the most deaths are heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia.

And the pretended number for the Wuhan came from this…

“Reported cases of influenza reached record lows last week, with fewer than 40 diagnoses recorded during Dec. 13-19.

In week 51 of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's "FluView" data monitoring system, 36 positive flu tests were documented. This marks a steep decrease from last year's total of 7,703 cases during the same time frame.” Ibid.

They change the cause from the above to the Wuhan Red Death.

Did he die of the Wuhan Red Death, or of a heart attack, dunce?
If not for COVID, he wouldn’t have been in the hospital receiving procedures for blood clots.

If not for COVID, he would not have had a heart attack.

I'm gonna give your considered opinion all the respect it deserves.

In the future try not to use the Magic 8-Ball for your knowledge.

Reads to me that it was all Covid related.

"related"?

He had a heart attack while having surgery for an issue related to Covid. Not all that uncommon. He would not have been on the table if not for Covid.

Of course, the same mumbo-jumbo applies here:

Illustrative of how little thinking went into belief in the Wuhan Scam, by Democrat supporters, watch the deer-in-the-headlights look when they are asked these two questions:

The diseases actually responsible for the most deaths are heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia.

“Reported cases of influenza reached record lows last week, with fewer than 40 diagnoses recorded during Dec. 13-19.

In week 51 of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's "FluView" data monitoring system, 36 positive flu tests were documented. This marks a steep decrease from last year's total of 7,703 cases during the same time frame.” Ibid.

CAUTION: This is a Q-Anon infected thread.
All alleged evidence is conspiracy theory based.
Yeah. This is who they are. They don't give two shits about deaths and long term damage.
It's sad a thread like this remains in the Political Forum for so long. Should have been sent to the rubber room or conspiracy theories on day one.

On going personal survey.....

I continue asking every stranger that I can...."So, do you personally know anyone who died of covid" ?

I've probably asked 1000 people now......

NOT ONE

America may have a fake pandemic, but the surge in Morons is real.

Just because you don't know anyone who died of the virus doesn't mean that no one else does and that the whole thing is fake.

My favorite aunt died of the virus on April 14th 2020. She was tested on the 9th. The positive results came on the 13th. She died on the 14th.

I normally don't use such vulgar language but this is from me, my cousins and all of those who have lost someone they love.

FUCK YOU!

I am so sick and tired of people like you.

Adults have the ability to post sans vulgarity.

You, on the other hand, seem to need to advertise that you are trash.

True?

Reads to me that it was all Covid related.

"related"?

He had a heart attack while having surgery for an issue related to Covid. Not all that uncommon. He would not have been on the table if not for Covid.

Of course, the same mumbo-jumbo applies here:

A scam the entire world is in on. Boy, you have to admit that is impressive.

Watch me force you to prove it..... I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.
Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters. It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.
Oh, okay.

Let's see if you can keep your word. I bet not.

Bidenistas:

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."

Watch me force you to prove it..... I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.
Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters. It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.
Oh, okay.

Let's see if you can keep your word. I bet not.

Bidenistas:

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."
I'm sure that's all very interesting.

You didn't answer my question.

Look how rhe OP switches to general Biden bashing now when her scam thread is being exposed.

What an excellent article.

From there:
“The consequence of all that we have just explained is clear and immediate: THERE IS NO VALID TEST TO DETECT SARS-COV-2, neither antibody or antigen tests nor RT-PCR. And we included those based on the supposed gene that codes for the S1 or spike protein. And that means that ALL THE NUMBERS OF "CASES", "INFECTED", “SICK", "Asymptomatic" OR "DEAD DUE TO COVID-19" LACK A SCIENTIFIC BASE AND ALL “POSITIVES” ARE FALSE POSITIVES, something that should be communicated immediately to those affected and those responsible should be held accountable.”

Jesus Christ you idiots will believe anything.

Forum List

Back