More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

What is wrong with you screwballs?
They don't care.

There's a great deal of evidence about the damaged caused by the virus. Our microbiologist daughter says that as these new strains appear, the long term damage is becoming more severe. Heart, kidneys, lungs, nervous system, circulation, more.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They are sociopaths, which is why a sociopath like Trump is so attractive to them.

Who are you going to blame if Trump is gone? He seems to be your fall guy for everything.

The ‘New Strain’ of COVID Propaganda

Politicians and “public health experts” around the world are using faulty models on a new variant of the novel coronavirus in order to cover for their failures in stopping its spread, while simultaneously leveraging the issue to demand renewed lockdowns and other punishing restrictions. Not much is known about the so-called “new strain” of the virus, but that hasn’t stopped the ruling class from using it to their advantage.

The latest narrative, which is being used as a vector for endless amounts of COVID-19 panic and fear mongering, is related to the claim that there is a new mutation of the novel coronavirus spreading, which is claimed to be much more contagious — a claimed 70%(!) increase in transmissibility — than the original dominant variant.

Here’s the problem with that claim: it’s based solely on a single model put together by a team of epidemiologists with a track record of failure. There is no actual evidence that the new variant of the coronavirus is any more or less transmissible or deadly than previous strains.

The 70% projection was first brought to our attention by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who, in a panicked address before his nation, appeared to blame the mutation for his government’s failure to “stop the spread” of the coronavirus through brutal draconian restrictions. He used the “new mutation” excuse to justify both his failures, and his doubling down on “tier 4” lockdowns to try to “stop the spread” of the new variant.

Read on:

onERkTf.jpg

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

As a new study shows, COVID can damage your heart in multiple terrifying ways

Per a press release from Mount Sinai, “abnormalities were diverse, with some patients exhibiting multiple abnormalities” in different regions of the heart, many of which can lead to heart attacks, heart failure, pulmonary embolism and respiratory failure, as well as conditions leading to stiffer cardiac chambers and extra fluid in the heart.

COVID-19 Heart Damage: How Does COVID Affect the Heart? (melmagazine.com)

What is wrong with these screwballs that are still nitpicking data to prove that this is a hoax? Don't get vaccinated and don't take up a hospital bed if you get sick because you are not abiding by the rules.

Eating a lot of fast food can damage your heart also in which I am sure you do.

They don't care.

There's a great deal of evidence about the damaged caused by the virus. Our microbiologist daughter says that as these new strains appear, the long term damage is becoming more severe. Heart, kidneys, lungs, nervous system, circulation, more.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They are sociopaths, which is why a sociopath like Trump is so attractive to them.

Who are you going to blame if Trump is gone? He seems to be your fall guy for everything.

The ‘New Strain’ of COVID Propaganda

Politicians and “public health experts” around the world are using faulty models on a new variant of the novel coronavirus in order to cover for their failures in stopping its spread, while simultaneously leveraging the issue to demand renewed lockdowns and other punishing restrictions. Not much is known about the so-called “new strain” of the virus, but that hasn’t stopped the ruling class from using it to their advantage.

The latest narrative, which is being used as a vector for endless amounts of COVID-19 panic and fear mongering, is related to the claim that there is a new mutation of the novel coronavirus spreading, which is claimed to be much more contagious — a claimed 70%(!) increase in transmissibility — than the original dominant variant.

Here’s the problem with that claim: it’s based solely on a single model put together by a team of epidemiologists with a track record of failure. There is no actual evidence that the new variant of the coronavirus is any more or less transmissible or deadly than previous strains.

The 70% projection was first brought to our attention by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who, in a panicked address before his nation, appeared to blame the mutation for his government’s failure to “stop the spread” of the coronavirus through brutal draconian restrictions. He used the “new mutation” excuse to justify both his failures, and his doubling down on “tier 4” lockdowns to try to “stop the spread” of the new variant.

Read on:

onERkTf.jpg

You're a nutcase dude. You should seek some help.

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway.

We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff.

And we wonder why we can't get it under control.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.

Remember when Herman Cain died of Covid? Except what the media didn't tell you is he had n-stage Colon cancer. Wonder why that wasn't mentioned? Hmmm....but yeah the whole Covid thing is legit. :thup:

Herman Cain actually BEAT colon cancer. You guys gotta stop with the bullshit.

Cain was diagnosed with late-stage colon cancer in 2006 and recovered from it. Even so, some social media users are erroneously claiming colon cancer was the true cause of Cain’s death.

False, Herman Cain was never cancer free and the cancer had spread to his liver. After treatment the cancer was in "remission" which means the primary tumor had slowed or stopped growing. But he was never cancer free.

Herman Cain - Wikipedia
He was in remission in 2006, and 5 years later, without the cancer's return, in 2011.....He was considered cured.

the ultimate cause of every death is cardiac arrest

but you can't ignore contributing facttors

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
LA has in place the MOST DRACONIAN RESTRICTIONS in the country. Yet they have some of the worst cases.

Things that make you go hmmmmm
4a0xz6.jpg
Do you know what actually killed him? I bet you don't.

Here's a hint, it wasn't Covid
was it hillary?

One can only hope that your average Trumpster doesn't wreck or destroy any lives with their proud arrogant ignorance.

No, your average "Trumpster" like me, a truck driver, has been out there since the start, delivering the things you need to make your life what it is. I've been in states all over this country, and I haven't caught so much as a cold....So, you want us to contract this and die? Where will you get your cheeto's?
If Herman Cain were here, he would rate your post "winner…"

So, I’ll take it you’re a vote for a fellow American to die?

On going personal survey.....

I continue asking every stranger that I can...."So, do you personally know anyone who died of covid" ?

I've probably asked 1000 people now......

NOT ONE

America may have a fake pandemic, but the surge in Morons is real.

That is stupid as hell. I personally know three.

No....you DON'T

You may know 3 people who died.....but they died of something else and covid was listed as the cause of death
Are you Russian? Or do you hang out at Russian created internet sites?

You are pushing Russian propaganda.... They claim that no one is dying from covid, or near no one... They CLAIM to have only 40 thousand or so covid deaths.... all the rest of their excess deaths this year, they claim are not from covid but are from the underlying medical conditions that put them in the high risk category of dying from covid.....if they caught covid. ... that covid had nothing to do with their early deaths.

That is utter nonsense!

They don't care.

Funny, but there is a poster here(Badger2) who certainly appears to be a microbiologist and none of you listen to him/her regarding treatments for COVID. My wife is an MD, and while she doesn't believe the virus is a hoax, she also believes the CDC and WHO have been playing politics for many months with drugs that could have helped if administered in the early stages(HCQ and now Ivermectin). One of my wife's double majors in undergrad was microbiology and she worked in a pharmaceutical lab just before medical school. The only science most lefties choose to believe is that which alines with their political agendas. Pure coincidence I am sure.

Funny, but there is a poster here(Badger2) who certainly appears to be a microbiologist and none of you listen to him/her regarding treatments for COVID
For starters, Badger2 is almost impossible to have a discussion with because they don’t use quotes.

Second, he may seem like a microbiologist but most of his posts are pseudoscience jabberwocky. He might have some training somewhere but the vast majority of his posting makes little sense.

Funny, but there is a poster here(Badger2) who certainly appears to be a microbiologist and none of you listen to him/her regarding treatments for COVID
For starters, Badger2 is almost impossible to have a discussion with because they don’t use quotes.

Second, he may seem like a microbiologist but most of his posts are pseudoscience jabberwocky. He might have some training somewhere but the vast majority of his posting makes little sense.

The ones I have read to my wife make sense to her and she understands the science.

Did he die of the Wuhan Red Death, or of a heart attack, dunce?

What are the chances of dying of the Wuhan?

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

Yet it served as the Democrat's reason to destroy the economy.

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

Go lick a doorknob and tell me COVID is a scam
Covid is not a scam but the nationwide hysterical reaction to it is.

Both.

Most Democrat voters are too cowardly to question their masters.

LA has in place the MOST DRACONIAN RESTRICTIONS in the country. Yet they have some of the worst cases.

Things that make you go hmmmmm

“Graph Showing Difference In Case Rates Between Florida and California Is a Wake-Up Call for America”

1609426235400.png

https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1341939747787132928?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1341939747787132928|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/12/28/graph-shows-lockdowns-of-california-causing-covid-to-thrive-while-free-florida-is-far-better-off-n300807

Remember when Herman Cain died of Covid? Except what the media didn't tell you is he had n-stage Colon cancer. Wonder why that wasn't mentioned? Hmmm....but yeah the whole Covid thing is legit. :thup:

Why are the Democrats working so hard to create a panic, and inflate the numbers dying from the virus?

CORONER: 40% Of Colorado County’s COVID Deaths Were Actually Gunshot Wounds

“Pa. removes more than 200 deaths from official coronavirus count as questions mount about reporting process, data accuracy” Pa. removes more than 200 deaths from official coronavirus count as questions mount about reporting process, data accuracy

We have never been able to control death, it's been happening for a while now. :rolleyes:

. If you are unfamiliar with the numbers related to deaths, they can scare you with any one they make up.

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and that the most significant numbers occur from these causes: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia. Never the flu alone!!!!

But suddenly, the numbers of deaths due to these causes has fallen….with no requisite medical advances to account for the drop….and just as suddenly the number of fewer deaths from these causes, happens be the same attributed to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

On going personal survey.....

I continue asking every stranger that I can...."So, do you personally know anyone who died of covid" ?

I've probably asked 1000 people now......

NOT ONE

America may have a fake pandemic, but the surge in Morons is real.

The result of Democrat governance is slavery, serfdom, or death.

We're well on the way.

Because it wasn't true....

He had the cancer almost a decade earlier and he beat the cancer years ago. He was one bad ass strong fighter, and was CURED.... again, years ago. He died, from covid.

1609426795393.png

All therapies for cancer compromise the immune system and the immune system remains compromised from then on.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1609426795478.png
    1609426795478.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 47

If 40% of the population thinks it's all a hoax, then there will be no reason for them to get vaccinated. So the remaining 60% get's vaccinated and the virus continues to spread among the 40% until herd immunity is reached.
:dance:
"If 40% of the population thinks it's all a hoax,...."

Inadvertently, you nailed the problem.

Democrat voters don't think.....they obey.

Watch me force you to prove it.....

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.
It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.

Forum List

Back