More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

One can only hope that your average Trumpster doesn't wreck or destroy any lives with their proud arrogant ignorance.

No, your average "Trumpster" like me, a truck driver, has been out there since the start, delivering the things you need to make your life what it is. I've been in states all over this country, and I haven't caught so much as a cold....So, you want us to contract this and die? Where will you get your cheeto's?
If Herman Cain were here, he would rate your post "winner…"

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway.

We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff.

And we wonder why we can't get it under control.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
LA has in place the MOST DRACONIAN RESTRICTIONS in the country. Yet they have some of the worst cases.

Things that make you go hmmmmm
4a0xz6.jpg

On going personal survey.....

I continue asking every stranger that I can...."So, do you personally know anyone who died of covid" ?

I've probably asked 1000 people now......

NOT ONE

America may have a fake pandemic, but the surge in Morons is real.
No surprise to hear in the least.everybody I have known that got it,just as I knew they would,they were perfectly fine and ready to back within a couple weekswhenthey were allowed to.

One can only hope that your average Trumpster doesn't wreck or destroy any lives with their proud arrogant ignorance.
With the COVID vaccine for everyone else, perhaps the RWNJs' "herd stupidity" coupled with their refusal to be inoculated, the United States will finally be given the tool it needs to wipe out the deadliest disease of all, conservatism.

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

It does also say this in that NY Post article:
LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest.

He had deteriorating health because of COVID, it was enough to warrant an operation, that operation led to a heart attack. That's what the articles seem to be saying, anyway. :dunno:

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
LA has in place the MOST DRACONIAN RESTRICTIONS in the country. Yet they have some of the worst cases.

Things that make you go hmmmmm
4a0xz6.jpg
Do you know what actually killed him? I bet you don't.

Here's a hint, it wasn't Covid

Remember when Herman Cain died of Covid? Except what the media didn't tell you is he had n-stage Colon cancer. Wonder why that wasn't mentioned? Hmmm....but yeah the whole Covid thing is legit. :thup:
Because it wasn't true....

He had the cancer almost a decade earlier and he beat the cancer years ago. He was one bad ass strong fighter, and was CURED.... again, years ago. He died, from covid.

I continue asking every stranger that I can...."So, do you personally know anyone who died of covid" ?

NOT ONE

That is stupid as hell. I personally know three.

No....you DON'T

You may know 3 people who died.....but they died of something else and covid was listed as the cause of death

NOT ONE

No surprise to hear in the least.everybody I have known that got it,just as I knew they would,they were perfectly fine and ready to back within a couple weekswhenthey were allowed to.

Yeah, I let these hysterical nut jobs go on about how deadly it is and how everyone's gonna die.....

When I ask them if they know ANYONE personally who died of covid19 they all give that "deer in headlights" look.
Their whole world shattered.
Happens EVERY time.

Like I said, the number of gullible morons in America has become it's greatest threat.

Remember when Herman Cain died of Covid? Except what the media didn't tell you is he had n-stage Colon cancer. Wonder why that wasn't mentioned? Hmmm....but yeah the whole Covid thing is legit. :thup:
Because it wasn't true....

He had the cancer almost a decade earlier and he beat the cancer years ago. He was one bad ass strong fighter, and was CURED.... again, years ago. He died, from covid.

CNN said it......so you bought it !

Herman Cain actually BEAT colon cancer. You guys gotta stop with the bullshit.

Cain was diagnosed with late-stage colon cancer in 2006 and recovered from it. Even so, some social media users are erroneously claiming colon cancer was the true cause of Cain’s death.

False, Herman Cain was never cancer free and the cancer had spread to his liver. After treatment the cancer was in "remission" which means the primary tumor had slowed or stopped growing. But he was never cancer free.

Herman Cain - Wikipedia

The CDC says that COVID-19 BY ITSELF kills only 6% of of all people infected by the virus, the other 94% was due to underlying health problems.

The virus by itself isn't that dangerous, unless you are old and have at least one underlying health issue.

Herman Cain actually BEAT colon cancer. You guys gotta stop with the bullshit.

Cain was diagnosed with late-stage colon cancer in 2006 and recovered from it. Even so, some social media users are erroneously claiming colon cancer was the true cause of Cain’s death.
Don't hold your breath on that one.

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”

Go lick a doorknob and tell me COVID is a scam

View attachment 435255

I can't seem to get it and I have tried everything.

What is wrong with you screwballs?
They don't care.

There's a great deal of evidence about the damaged caused by the virus. Our microbiologist daughter says that as these new strains appear, the long term damage is becoming more severe. Heart, kidneys, lungs, nervous system, circulation, more.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They are sociopaths, which is why a sociopath like Trump is so attractive to them.

3. And the explanation:

As a new study shows, COVID can damage your heart in multiple terrifying ways

Per a press release from Mount Sinai, “abnormalities were diverse, with some patients exhibiting multiple abnormalities” in different regions of the heart, many of which can lead to heart attacks, heart failure, pulmonary embolism and respiratory failure, as well as conditions leading to stiffer cardiac chambers and extra fluid in the heart.

COVID-19 Heart Damage: How Does COVID Affect the Heart? (melmagazine.com)

What is wrong with these screwballs that are still nitpicking data to prove that this is a hoax? Don't get vaccinated and don't take up a hospital bed if you get sick because you are not abiding by the rules.

What is wrong with you screwballs?
They don't care.

There's a great deal of evidence about the damaged caused by the virus. Our microbiologist daughter says that as these new strains appear, the long term damage is becoming more severe. Heart, kidneys, lungs, nervous system, circulation, more.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They are sociopaths, which is why a sociopath like Trump is so attractive to them.

Who are you going to blame if Trump is gone? He seems to be your fall guy for everything.

The ‘New Strain’ of COVID Propaganda

Politicians and “public health experts” around the world are using faulty models on a new variant of the novel coronavirus in order to cover for their failures in stopping its spread, while simultaneously leveraging the issue to demand renewed lockdowns and other punishing restrictions. Not much is known about the so-called “new strain” of the virus, but that hasn’t stopped the ruling class from using it to their advantage.

The latest narrative, which is being used as a vector for endless amounts of COVID-19 panic and fear mongering, is related to the claim that there is a new mutation of the novel coronavirus spreading, which is claimed to be much more contagious — a claimed 70%(!) increase in transmissibility — than the original dominant variant.

Here’s the problem with that claim: it’s based solely on a single model put together by a team of epidemiologists with a track record of failure. There is no actual evidence that the new variant of the coronavirus is any more or less transmissible or deadly than previous strains.

The 70% projection was first brought to our attention by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who, in a panicked address before his nation, appeared to blame the mutation for his government’s failure to “stop the spread” of the coronavirus through brutal draconian restrictions. He used the “new mutation” excuse to justify both his failures, and his doubling down on “tier 4” lockdowns to try to “stop the spread” of the new variant.

Read on:

Forum List

Back