More evidence of Trump's complete incompetence

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

The moron can't even manage his own companies and he wants to manage the United States of America. He drove the country into the ditch before, and he is more than capable of doing it again.

He is stupidity and incompetence unhinged! Bigly!!!

The moron can't even manage his own companies and he wants to manage the United States of America. He drove the country into the ditch before, and he is more than capable of doing it again.

Trump's not in office....

I think this is called fascism,,,

hey as long as youre OK with it who am I to say anything,,,

I think this is called fascism,,,

hey as long as youre OK with it who am I to say anything,,,
[ Fascism? No. It is called accountability. That is what happens to those who do not follow the law ]

The judge’s order came over strenuous objections from Trump’s lawyers in Manhattan earlier Thursday, where Trump’s team pleaded with Engoron to reject Attorney General Tish James’ bid to impose potentially far-reaching supervision of Trump’s business empire as litigation proceeds over her claims that the firms engaged in vast bank and insurance fraud in real estate transactions.

Engoron said in his ruling the evidence of fraudulent valuations by Trump and his businesses was “more than sufficient” to indicate that James is likely to prevail in the lawsuit she filed in September, which is seeking strict limits on the Trump businesses’ activities in New York and a ban on the former president and his three eldest children from serving as an officer of any New York corporation.

The legal setback for Trump came after the two sides squared off in court for the first time since James drew national attention for her civil lawsuit taking on the former president and his businesses. She was quick Thursday to hail the judge’s decision as a step toward justice for Trump.

“Time and time again, the courts have ruled that Donald Trump cannot evade the law for personal gain,” James said in a statement. “Today’s decision will ensure that Donald Trump and his companies cannot continue the extensive fraud that we uncovered and will require the appointment of an independent monitor to oversee compliance at the Trump Organization. No number of lawsuits, delay tactics, or threats will stop our pursuit of justice.”

are you saying a senator cant be removed from office???

I hope not because they can be removed,,,

Don you feel better about the impending doom of the midterms?

Forum List

Back