More economic good news......unemployment rate drops to 4.9%

By the end of the year the wipe out in oil will erase all of Obama's fake job growth. That AFTER the government and the Fed pumped $13 trillion dollars into the economy.

It's ends like the Walking Dead
Damn..paid $1.52 for my Obamagas

Obama will be the most popular president EVER

4 percent unemployment and $1.50 Obamagas

Obama is handing over the biggest disaster in human history over to his unfortunate successor
Gaining 151,000(P) jobs in January, 2016 is a bigger disaster than the 791,000 jobs we lost in January, 2009?

See why anyone with a brain knows conservatism is a mental disease?

By the end of the year the wipe out in oil will erase all of Obama's fake job growth. That AFTER the government and the Fed pumped $13 trillion dollars into the economy.

Obama is handing over the biggest disaster in human history over to his unfortunate successor
Gaining 151,000(P) jobs in January, 2016 is a bigger disaster than the 791,000 jobs we lost in January, 2009?

Fucking clown. We spend an extra $13 Trillion to grow 151,000 jobs.

Yep. The tanking of our financial sector in 2016.

Moron. We spend that money on many things, not just adding jobs. Hell, look at all the money we spent when Bush was president and we barely gained any jobs.At least now we're gaining.

Yep.....they don't get it Frank. Making jobs on a credit card = awesome:2up:. Most have been part time jobs by the way and many the no benefits type = more awesomeness.

Oh and this little tidbit.....most of these jobs went to immigrants!!! >>

All Job Gains Since December 2007 Have Gone To Foreign-Born Workers | Zero Hedge

Just awesome!!:coffee:

And lots and lots of government jobs btw......the low information person doesn't realize who pays those salaries!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Was it mentioned that we are entering recession?:spinner:

Lowest rate since the start of the Great Bush Recession of 2008

Lowest number of working Americans since the 1970's. Job "growth" is 35,000 below what is needed to keep up with population growth. Yep your standards are pretty low dude.

Give it up, nobody is enthused with a 151K job gain, it's anemic
its better than zero jobs gain.....

It's still anemic and nothing to crow about but I suppose they need something to prop up their failed Messiah
sassy even if it was 1 person getting a job,thats better than no one going to work...at least there are 151,000 people who are now working contributing to the tax base and spending money.....i would rather have that then them sitting at home moping around and collecting UE....people going to work is the important thing here....not because it fell short by 30,000 jobs....but thats just me....

Give it up, nobody is enthused with a 151K job gain, it's anemic
its better than zero jobs gain.....

It's still anemic and nothing to crow about but I suppose they need something to prop up their failed Messiah
sassy even if it was 1 person getting a job,thats better than no one going to work...at least there are 151,000 people who are now working contributing to the tax base and spending money.....i would rather have that then them sitting at home moping around and collecting UE....people going to work is the important thing here....not because it fell short by 30,000 jobs....but thats just me....

I agree any job is good but my point is they are crowing about anemic job growth. Facts are facts, 151K jobs isn't even enough to cover what is needed in a month. I'm just sick of the left making it out to be something other than what it is

And btw libs. One person losing a good paying job... Then forced to take on three temp jobs ...does not equal... creation of 3 new jobs.
And that has nothing to do with current employment trends

Just more conservative scapegoating

Forum List

Back