More Desantis nomsense slapped down

Again, I ask what this has to do with you all the way in good ole England? It would seem that like 99% of your posts are just trolling…basically trying to stir up stuff. Doesn’t this forum have rules about trolling?
It's a state matter

Do you live in Florida?
Triggered lol.
Bob wakes up triggered.

It was a move back to blatant racial and sexual discrimination. It needed to be stopped. Right wing white men need to stop whining about how attemps to understand others in the workpace or diverse work places discriminate agaianst them. The zero sum mentality has got to go.

I'm prepared to say every person who opposes DEI for the reasons mentioned on this site is a conspiracy theory nut.

"The reasons mentioned on this site".

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You couldn't possibly be more cryptic, I guess.

It's okay. We're used to the nonsense your cult vomits here every day.

This character spends a lot of taxpayer money oppressing people with his authoritarian nonsense. He seems desperate to deny historry.

Are you talking about actual history or the made up version you commies are pushing? Are you one of those white racist the DEI freaks insist exist just because of who their parents were?

That doesn't answer my question. Are you prepared to say that every person who disagrees with any aspect of how DEI is promoted is a conspiracy nut?
Of course not. Reasonable people can disagree about certain aspects of damn near anything. It takes a MAGA conspiacy nut to come up with all the silly unfounded accusaions that they spout.

Are you talking about actual history or the made up version you commies are pushing? Are you one of those white racist the DEI freaks insist exist just because of who their parents were?

An employer is not obliged to indulge your conspiracy fantasies.

What difference would it make? China does lots of things we do. Doesn't make those things bad. Do you have inside plumbing, or watch TV? China does too.

LOL…Russia does all of those things too but when Trump supports anything Russia does, he is somehow a Russia lover. See how it works?

There’s this thing called the constitution.

So employers can have classes teaching their employers that white privilege doesn’t exist and that we should all be treated equally? They must submit to and agree with the premise of said course if they want to remain employed.

Forum List

Back