More Democrat Hypocrisy on COVID Mask Mandates

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

These are the same people that will tell you to limit or not hold Family Holiday gatherings. These are the same people that will fine or shut down a Church.

I comply with mask mandates but I am getting sick and tired of seeing these full of shit Democrat leaders and their “do as I say not as I do” hypocrisy when it comes to mask mandates. These Democrats have no leadership, no credibility.

These are the same people that will tell you to limit or not hold Family Holiday gatherings. These are the same people that will fine or shut down a Church.

I comply with mask mandates but I am getting sick and tired of seeing these full of shit Democrat leaders and their “do as I say not as I do” hypocrisy when it comes to mask mandates. These Democrats have no leadership, no credibility.
If only all restaurants would check vaccination cards at the door!
------------------------------------------------------
Restaurant owner, Marc Sempere, feels with vaccine checks at the door, full unmasking should be allowed. "If everything drink or every bite, you have to put your mask on, it's not really agreeable to go to restaurants at this point."

Restaurant owner, Marc Sempere, feels with vaccine checks at the door, full unmasking should be allowed. "If everything drink or every bite, you have to put your mask on, it's not really agreeable to go to restaurants at this point."
What’s the current policy in the City? What is the Mayor herself telling people to do? Mask Up. Now that she has joined fellow Democrats Pelosi and Newsom on the full of shit list when it comes to mask mandates, perhaps she will take the restaurant owner’s advice for policy modification.

Without an ID it’s useless. And they are easy to forge. Try again, Jew hating leftist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back