More Deep-State Vaccine Propaganda

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"H. Scott Apley, a member of the State Republican Executive Committee in Texas, died from COVID-19 on Wednesday morning -- just days after sharing a meme questioning the usefulness of coronavirus vaccines. He tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday, according to a fundraising page set up to cover his medical bills and, later, his funeral expenses. As of early Thursday it had raised $28,000."

To make matters worse.......this......

"The percentage of Fox News viewers who say they are hesitant to get the coronavirus vaccine dropped to an all-time low after the network’s top personalities promoted the jab, a Morning Consult poll published Wednesday found. Vaccine hesitancy among Fox News viewers has dropped down 10% from a peak of 37% in mid-March, according to Morning Consult. Steve Doocy told his audience in a July 19 segment that the vast majority of COVID deaths were among unvaccinated people and said that the vaccine would save lives."

Why are trusted conservative outlets like Fox pushing this evil vaccine propaganda? Why is Steve Doocy allowed to remain at Fox? Also, why would the Texas GOP release a statement acknowledging Apley died from COVID; even going so far as to throw the man's wife under the bus by claiming she has COVID.....how do they even know he died from COVID? He could have died from being exposed to vaccinated people -- which many doctors are now saying is the main source of COVID related deaths in the past few months.

"H. Scott Apley, a member of the State Republican Executive Committee in Texas, died from COVID-19 on Wednesday morning -- just days after sharing a meme questioning the usefulness of coronavirus vaccines. He tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday, according to a fundraising page set up to cover his medical bills and, later, his funeral expenses. As of early Thursday it had raised $28,000."

"The percentage of Fox News viewers who say they are hesitant to get the coronavirus vaccine dropped to an all-time low after the network’s top personalities promoted the jab, a Morning Consult poll published Wednesday found. Vaccine hesitancy among Fox News viewers has dropped down 10% from a peak of 37% in mid-March, according to Morning Consult. Steve Doocy told his audience in a July 19 segment that the vast majority of COVID deaths were among unvaccinated people and said that the vaccine would save lives."

Why are trusted conservative outlets like Fox pushing this evil vaccine propaganda? Why is Steve Doocy allowed to remain at Fox? Also, why would the Texas GOP release a statement acknowledging Apley died from COVID; even going so far as to throw the man's wife under the bus by claiming she has COVID.....how do they even know he died from COVID? He could have died from being exposed to vaccinated people -- which many doctors are now saying is the main source of COVID related deaths in the past few months.

They are not pushing propaganda. They are pushing the truth for a change. Admitting someone died from covid is not propaganda. If he were vaccinated then he would have been safe. People who get covid and are vaccinated generally do not require ventilators.

They are not pushing propaganda. They are pushing the truth for a change. Admitting someone died from covid is not propaganda. If he were vaccinated then he would have been safe. People who get covid and are vaccinated generally do not require ventilators.
For the best part that is true, the only caveat I would put on it is that the efficacy of the best vaccines is only around 95%

That's pretty damn close to perfect
Its good enough for me, I get my first jab on the 28th of this month, New Zealand have been very slow with their rollout, , What the non vax's dont seem to appreciate is they can pass the virus on to that 5% that have not got protection

Its good enough for me, I get my first jab on the 28th of this month, New Zealand have been very slow with their rollout, , What the non vax's dont seem to appreciate is they can pass the virus on to that 5% that have not got protection
They appreciate it. They just don't give a shit

The Guy doesnt sound like a Republican to me. Begging for cash to pay his hospital bills and then begging for more cash to bury himself. He sounds like a fuxkin commie marxist CRT guy.

Two states, Florida and Texas account for half the new covid infections and deaths yesterday in the US

See you six feet under in theee years,better start making out your will to all your loved ones.nice knowing you. :rofl:

Biff_Poindexter the world must be coming to an end,you are objective about the virus hoax but you ignore the mountains of evidence that there was massive election fraud in this last election,the world indeed must be coming to an end,what’s wrong with this picture,did someone hack bills account,this ain’t the bill I know,the bill I know toots the governments version of events all the time.

For the best part that is true, the only caveat I would put on it is that the efficacy of the best vaccines is only around 95%
Funny you listen to trollboy yet you ignore the excelient stuff put up by Aletheia4u in post # 3 :cuckoo:

Fox would go out of business if you lefties quit watching it.

And basically 100% against death. And 95% is extremely high. they were hoping for like 70 or 75%. But you listen to crap GOP propaganda so...

Last edited:
Biff_Poindexter the world must be coming to an end,you are objective about the virus hoax but you ignore the mountains of evidence that there was massive election fraud in this last election,the world indeed must be coming to an end,what’s wrong with this picture,did someone hack bills account,this ain’t the bill I know,the bill I know toots the governments version of events all the time.
You mean a mountain of scumbag pundits repeating total garbage that has been proven totally wrong in every single court case. Conspiracy nut job.

And all the people who can't get the vaccine because of health problems. If everybody got vaccinated the virus would end within a few weeks. Murdock and internet crazies are against it. It is finally proved that the end of the fairness doctrine and Rupert Murdock etc are the worst thing that is ever happened to America along with their doops. I see the new Zealand prime Minister said the best thing New Zealand ever did was to throw Rupert Murdoch out.

These victims are murdered victims not plague victims.

face.gif

Forum List

Back