More compares himself to Trump/ Russia

Nice title.. More compares? More what?

thanks - more pieces of GOP shit

and

one more typo
Still love that Al Jazeera Frankenstein apologizes for FEELING up the tits of a sleeping women and the left says he can stay, yet Judge Moore(not More) has been accused(like Hillary was with Benghazi) yet isn't convicted but should be punished...More liberal pieces of hypocritical shit.

and

one more typo
Still love that Al Jazeera Frankenstein apologizes for FEELING up the tits of a sleeping women and the left says he can stay, yet Judge Moore(not More) has been accused(like Hillary was with Benghazi) yet isn't convicted but should be punished...More liberal pieces of hypocritical shit.

Yes. Hillary was accused about Benghazi, but that was investigated and found to be bullshit.

and

one more typo

typical uneducated RW Trumpdrone-

exactly what part of typo confuses you, be specific .....

If you guys keep complaining about the title, please explain how to edit it because it has happened to me too and I couldn't edit it.

As for Moore, the situation is completely incomparable except he is able to prove himself an idiot by comparing them.

If you guys keep complaining about the title, please explain how to edit it because it has happened to me too and I couldn't edit it.

As for Moore, the situation is completely incomparable except he is able to prove himself an idiot by comparing them.

F'em they're irrelevant hypocrites - it happens to them too - but they're, their and you're, your (which aren't typos just stupidity) really screws with them, and on a regular basis. Corner one about the difference between debt and deficit and they really showcase their ignorance.

of course Moore is one of their hero's - never waste an attaboy when a kiddie wanker is at large if you're an idiot RW'r.

F him too.

Last edited:

and

one more typo

typical uneducated RW Trumpdrone-

exactly what part of typo confuses you, be specific .....
I don't know how many fucking times it was a stupid liberal who pointed out my spelling or grammatical mistakes, and I corrected those mistakes promptly. Now when a liberal gets their own medicine back at them, they get all pissy...

F'em they're irrelevant hypocrites - it happens to them too - but they're, their and you're, your (which aren't typos just stupidity) really screws with them, and on a regular basis. Corner one about the difference between debt and deficit and they really showcase their ignorance.

of course Moore is one of their hero's - never waste an attaboy when a kiddie wanker is at large if you're an idiot RW'r.

F him too.
Yes when it comes to ignorance, all we have to do is go to the typical liberal voter, that Mitt Romney had pointed out is 47% of the voting age.

Forum List

Back