More clear evidence. Example of leftist style conformity.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Hilarious.

So at the drive thru (assuming in California.) A drive thru cannot hand a drink to a person without a mask, but can hand a mask to a person without mask and then can hand the drink to the person after the person puts on the mask that was handed to them.

Lol

And the wheels on the bus go round and round all the livelong day.

1635562260112.png

Hilarious.

So at the drive thru (assuming in California.) A drive thru cannot hand a drink to a person without a mask, but can hand a mask to a person without mask and then can hand the drink to the person after the person puts on the mask that was handed to them.

Lol

And the wheels on the bus go round and round all the livelong day.

Thank God I don't go to these places because:
  1. I would have to ask why they don't just have a sign at the street saying Drive-Thru Only Serving Masked People.
  2. I might tell the kid I'm not allowed to take the mask off of him because I don't know where it has been!
  3. I'd be tempted to get out of my car, grab this pimply jerk by the collar and pour my milkshake up his nose or throw it in his face.
  4. Go inside and beat the manager's face in for using minimum wage high-school drop outs to tell me what I can and can't eat or do based on imaginary medical decisions made by idiots who can't even spell 'medical.'
  5. But I'd probably just ask for my money back and tell them to shove their meal up their ass. But then, how did the kid take my money already if I'm not wearing a mask?

Forum List

Back