MORE BREAKING NEWS: Package labeled as "possible live bomb" detonated at Elizabeth train station NJ

Are people starting to notice a pattern here yet? A very disturbing pattern? Anyone?

"An explosion was heard at the Elizabeth train station early Monday, where local and federal authorities were investigating a suspicious package.

The blast went off as a bomb robot was examining a device inside a backpack under the train tracks around 12:40 a.m. at Morris Avenue and Julian Place, a law enforcement source told NJ Advance Media. The explosion was not a controlled blast, the source said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or major damage.

After the blast, press and bystanders were moved back because police suspected other devices inside the backpack may still be live."

Blast heard at scene of 'possible live bomb' at Elizabeth train station
Yes. The pattern is the US fucking over other countries and then acting surprised when they retaliate.
What in the hell is wrong with you? There is absolutely nothing that we have done to any other country that would warrant killing innocent souls....even when we lost the allies under the Obama administration we once had earlier.
Bullshit. weve killed innocent souls over there.
It's called collateral damage. But it's unacceptable for it to happen to civilian Americans here in the states.
somewhere in the ME they just said the same thing you just said except they used their country instead of america.

You know what? Why don't you go over there and join them? ISIS could always use new recruits, I hear the Taliban and Al-Qaeda are looking for some extra Jihadis.

Yes. The pattern is the US fucking over other countries and then acting surprised when they retaliate.
What in the hell is wrong with you? There is absolutely nothing that we have done to any other country that would warrant killing innocent souls....even when we lost the allies under the Obama administration we once had earlier.
It's called collateral damage. But it's unacceptable for it to happen to civilian Americans here in the states.
somewhere in the ME they just said the same thing you just said except they used their country instead of america.

You know what? Why don't you go over there and join them? ISIS could always use new recruits, I hear the Taliban and Al-Qaeda are looking for some extra Jihadis.
What benefit would I get for going over there?

I said the US government fucking around in other countries caused nut cases to kill innocent victims here in the US.

But you said this:

The governments actions had nothing to do with the victims.

You are directly correlating the acts of terrorism committed against Americans to the actions of THE US GOVERNMENT in the Middle East and abroad.

You would be among your own kind, with people who share like minded ideals. Simple enough for you?

I said the US government fucking around in other countries caused nut cases to kill innocent victims here in the US.

But you said this:

The governments actions had nothing to do with the victims.

You are directly correlating the acts of terrorism committed against Americans to the actions of THE US GOVERNMENT.
I know what I said. What I dont know is why you were allowed to graduate high school after flunking reading comprehension.

You would be among your own kind, with people who share like minded ideals. Simple enough for you?
I am among my own kind here. Why would I move somewhere else to find what I already have?

I am among my own kind here.

LOL!

That's a very disturbing thought. That there are people like yourself running and milling about in America thinking that people deserve to be terrorized and murdered because the US government decided to "fuck around" with other countries.
its only slightly disturbing you believe thats what I said now that I know you have a hard time reading and understanding the english language.

I am among my own kind here. Why would I move somewhere else to find what I already have?

Let it go. The right wingers here are exceptionally stupid lately, and any attempt at a rational discussion with them is useless. I guess they are realizing that their orange clown is going down and taking their party with him, so they are cranking the stupid level to MAX.

Get a grip people!

Clearly, this was a science project for which some intelligent and thoughtful high schooler constructed a clock. He must have dropped it unintentionally on the way to school, likely because he was exhausted from staying up all night teaching himself Latin.

Asslipiass is just a sore ass loser.

He would join ISIS but they wouldnt take fags anyway.

Asslipiass is just a sore ass loser.

He would join ISIS but they wouldnt take fags anyway.

God damn it. And I already bought a plane ticket to Turkey. :crybaby:

Last edited:
Are people starting to notice a pattern here yet? A very disturbing pattern? Anyone?

"An explosion was heard at the Elizabeth train station early Monday, where local and federal authorities were investigating a suspicious package.

The blast went off as a bomb robot was examining a device inside a backpack under the train tracks around 12:40 a.m. at Morris Avenue and Julian Place, a law enforcement source told NJ Advance Media. The explosion was not a controlled blast, the source said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or major damage.

After the blast, press and bystanders were moved back because police suspected other devices inside the backpack may still be live."

Blast heard at scene of 'possible live bomb' at Elizabeth train station
:cuckoo::rolleyes-41::tinfoil:

OMG you must be one of the most ignorant human beings on the planet. We have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children in other countries, especially the most vulnerable.

As well, we have NOT lost any allies under the Obama administration.

You want to lose allies? Vote for Trump.

What an imbecile.

ASCLEPIAS has made some reasonable observations that Obama and Crooked Hillary caused this. The neocon agenda in Libya and Syria implemented by Obama and Crooked Hillary for example that caused the invasion of the West by filthy savages. They own that.

Forum List

Back