More Bad Poll Numbers For Dems

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/favorables/favorables_for_u_s_congress

Pelosi beats Blunt, Boehner, Hagel, Lott, Martinez, McConnell.

Excuse me, but aren't Boehner and McConnell your congressional LEADERS?

Even Harry Reid is tied with McConnell and beats Boehner!

If I were you, I would not say a lot about the individual poll numbers for democratic leaders when the republican leaders are even worse!

But then again...if I were you, it would depress me so much I would fucking shoot myself.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/favorables/favorables_for_u_s_congress

Pelosi beats Blunt, Boehner, Hagel, Lott, Martinez, McConnell.

Excuse me, but aren't Boehner and McConnell your congressional LEADERS?

Even Harry Reid is tied with McConnell and beats Boehner!

If I were you, I would not say a lot about the individual poll numbers for democratic leaders when the republican leaders are even worse!

But then again...if I were you, it would depress me so much I would fucking shoot myself.

Your opinion means nothing, at least thats what you have said. Why continue to waste time giving your worthless opinion to us?

Your opinion means nothing, at least thats what you have said. Why continue to waste time giving your worthless opinion to us?

I certainly am not forcing you to read it. PLEASE put me on ignore if you do not wish to read my opinions.

I certainly am not forcing you to read it. PLEASE put me on ignore if you do not wish to read my opinions.

Why would anyone not want to read your posts?

They are great comic relief. Nothing is funnier then reading how a lib tries to dismiss polls they once lived by

For the last two months, every pol that has come out has shown lower numbers for the Dems Congress

Good trend from my POV

you never answered my question: why do you continue to run away from the polls which shows democrats in congress with a much higher approval rating than the republicans? why do you always tout the fact that the democratic senate leader has a low approval rating when the republican senator ghas the exact same rating?

you never answered my question: why do you continue to run away from the polls which shows democrats in congress with a much higher approval rating than the republicans? why do you always tout the fact that the democratic senate leader has a low approval rating when the republican senator ghas the exact same rating?

You have been saying for the last month how Dems are doing the will of the people - yet every poll that comes out shows lower numbers for them

Keep thinking the voters love the Dems

You have been saying for the last month how Dems are doing the will of the people - yet every poll that comes out shows lower numbers for them

Keep thinking the voters love the Dems

all I am saying is no matter how terrible you think the public feels about the democrats in congress, they feel worse about the republicans in congress.

why won't you ever address that point?

all I am saying is no matter how terrible you think the public feels about the democrats in congress, they feel worse about the republicans in congress.

why won't you ever address that point?

Only in your "mind" are Dems better then the Republicans

nobody is better, they both suck. Can either one of you show me, where either party has done jack shit, to stop illegal immigration?.

What would the democrats have done better for iraq, if they had went?

and how can bush allow, the travestys or not enough armor, the walter reed issue, that is pathetic.

Please show me, whether either side, is superior to the other.

I feel like im comparing shit to shit :)

now, if the democrats can do something great, Fine.

Ironically, rsr is impatient with the democratic congress, and maineman is impatient with the surge. thats just my opinion, but its very funny/ironic to me.

nobody is better, they both suck. Can either one of you show me, where either party has done jack shit, to stop illegal immigration?.

What would the democrats have done better for iraq, if they had went?

and how can bush allow, the travestys or not enough armor, the walter reed issue, that is pathetic.

Please show me, whether either side, is superior to the other.

I feel like im comparing shit to shit :)

now, if the democrats can do something great, Fine.

Ironically, rsr is impatient with the democratic congress, and maineman is impatient with the surge. thats just my opinion, but its very funny/ironic to me.

blame the Republicans for the low ratings of congress even the democrats are in control talk about a reach and a half - even for libs like MM

I am not impatient with the Dems - they are doing exactly what I knew they would do. Over playing their hand and falling flat on their asses

blame the Republicans for the low ratings of congress even the democrats are in control talk about a reach and a half - even for libs like MM

I am not impatient with the Dems - they are doing exactly what I knew they would do. Over playing their hand and falling flat on their asses

congress - all of congress - is "to blame" for the low ratings of congress.

democrats may even be, in some ways more to blame because they do have scant majorities in both chambers.

Many on the far left are angry at congress for not being more aggressive in cutting off funding for the war in Iraq. Democrats in congress see that for what it is: a political and foreign policy mistake. But they catch heat fromthe left for it and thus that portion of the public gives congress and the democrats low ratings because of it.

Many in the middle are upset with congress for its inability to get things done - and they really don't care which party is to blame for that - they are just disgusted with congress because the partisanship there from both sides has led to gridlock on many key issues - from the war to the environment ot immigration.

Some on the right are upset with congress about the fact that they are looking at a very unpopular immigration bill.

Many on the right are upset with congress simply because it is being led by democrats.

The point: there are as many different reasons for the low approval ratings of congress as there are political perspectives in America.

One other point is clear, however: whenever Americans are asked to differentiate between the performnace of congressional democrats and congressional republicans, they DO give the democrats MUCH higher scores.

Said another way, they may think that the congressional democrats are not doing a very good job, but they clearly think that the congressional republicans are doing a MUCH WORSE job.

congress - all of congress - is "to blame" for the low ratings of congress.

democrats may even be, in some ways more to blame because they do have scant majorities in both chambers.

Many on the far left are angry at congress for not being more aggressive in cutting off funding for the war in Iraq. Democrats in congress see that for what it is: a political and foreign policy mistake. But they catch heat fromthe left for it and thus that portion of the public gives congress and the democrats low ratings because of it.

Many in the middle are upset with congress for its inability to get things done - and they really don't care which party is to blame for that - they are just disgusted with congress because the partisanship there from both sides has led to gridlock on many key issues - from the war to the environment ot immigration.

Some on the right are upset with congress about the fact that they are looking at a very unpopular immigration bill.

Many on the right are upset with congress simply because it is being led by democrats.

The point: there are as many different reasons for the low approval ratings of congress as there are political perspectives in America.

One other point is clear, however: whenever Americans are asked to differentiate between the performnace of congressional democrats and congressional republicans, they DO give the democrats MUCH higher scores.

Said another way, they may think that the congressional democrats are not doing a very good job, but they clearly think that the congressional republicans are doing a MUCH WORSE job.

Do you write this bullshit for Reid and Pelosi?

You have the talking points down pat

Funny how libs want to dimiss polls after loving them for the last six years

Do you write this bullshit for Reid and Pelosi?

You have the talking points down pat

Funny how libs want to dimiss polls after loving them for the last six years

I am not dismissing polls! YOU ARE! You dismiss the ABC News/Washington Post poll released late last week...which says exactly the same thing that the Harris poll said last month: Congressional democrats have a higher approval rating than congressional republicans.

YOU are the one dismissing polls after posting so many threads crowing about them.

How do you explain that disparity?

I am not dismissing polls! YOU ARE! You dismiss the ABC News/Washington Post poll released late last week...which says exactly the same thing that the Harris poll said last month: Congressional democrats have a higher approval rating than congressional republicans.

YOU are the one dismissing polls after posting so many threads crowing about them.

How do you explain that disparity?

Last week?

The pols I posted came out two days ago

The news is not good for the Dems, so I understand you wanting to ignore them

Last week?

The pols I posted came out two days ago

The news is not good for the Dems, so I understand you wanting to ignore them

the latest poll that asks the public to differentiate between congressional democrats and congressional republicans gives the democrats a BIG edge. So did the poll before that and the poll before that. And you have continued to run away from each and every one of them.

Forum List

Back