More Bad News For Joe, Document Dump Tomorrow

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Those dirty rotten Russians are spreading the truth everywhere.

From the interview this morning on Steve Bannon’s War Room.

Steve Bannon: In the next 24-48 hours are you going to bring forward potential other information related to non-financial criminal activity?
Rudy Giuliani: We’re going to do both. There will be more financial criminal activity, more proof on the subjects we already have and even bigger deals that are eye-popping. And some personal conduct that has to be brought to the attention of the public to make sure people are safe. And that has to be handled appropriately before it can be discussed.
Steve Bannon: Do you believe that personal activity is criminal?
Rudy Giuliani: I have no doubt it is. All you have to do is look at it and figure that is true.

If any of this is true, Biden is cooked.

He isn't acting like this is a nothing-burger is all I know. Dropping out of sight when something like this breaks is exactly what he shouldn't be doing. He should be laughing at every camera someone is willing to stick in his face, instead he retreated to the bunker and isn't saying a word.

Not sure that's going to cut it on this.

We'll see what the further info is and if it can be proven. Guiliani has made similar statements in the past and produced zilch, however, so I want to see some meat on my plate....

It's been a week. The only statements I've heard from DEM leadership were from pathological liar Adam Schiff claiming that all this is made up and comes "straight from the Kremlin". Intelligence director John Ratcliffe states clearly there is no intel that links Hunter's laptop and it's contents to the Russians.

He isn't acting like this is a nothing-burger is all I know. Dropping out of sight when something like this breaks is exactly what he shouldn't be doing. He should be laughing at every camera someone is willing to stick in his face, instead he retreated to the bunker and isn't saying a word.

We'll see what the further info is and if it can be proven. Guiliani has made similar statements in the past and produced zilch, however, so I want to see some meat on my plate....
Are you serious? Its all true, every word of it, why do you think Biden vaporized after they asked him one silly question, and by vaporize I mean just that, all you have to prove he's still alive is his vapor trail! I would surmise that what Rudy's gonna dump tomorrow is the children Hunter was raping, and torturing in China! He states they are non-financial crimes, and there is ample rumor across the parts of the world that are free, that it will detail Hunter raping and beating the shit out of little ten year old Chinese kids!

Its all real, its all true, why the fuck do you think it is CIA is running black op against the United States, why the totally coordinated snuff job of virtually the entire US media apparatus, which by the way is obviously coordinating with Gina Haspells CIA? This is why November 4th is coming, its all real, you're finding out in real time just how evil democrats, and their federal monopoly truly are, make no mistake about it, these are the most evil human's to draw breath since Stalin, and Hitler walked the earth....

Are you serious? Its all true, every word of it, why do you think Biden vaporized after they asked him one silly question, and by vaporize I mean just that, all you have to prove he's still alive is his vapor trail! I would surmise that what Rudy's gonna dump tomorrow is the children Hunter was raping, and torturing in China! He states they are non-financial crimes, and there is ample rumor across the parts of the world that are free, that it will detail Hunter raping and beating the shit out of little ten year old Chinese kids!

Its all real, its all true, why the fuck do you think it is CIA is running black op against the United States, why the totally coordinated snuff job of virtually the entire US media apparatus, which by the way is obviously coordinating with Gina Haspells CIA? This is why November 4th is coming, its all real, you're finding out in real time just how evil democrats, and their federal monopoly truly are, make no mistake about it, these are the most evil human's to draw breath since Stalin, and Hitler walked the earth....

We'll, yeah, I'm serious. I wrote it.

Biden smells dirty to me too, because he dove for cover.

Still, I want proof. If the validity of all/any of these emails can be established, which will have to be done, that's going to be a pretty low bar, given the sheer apparent volume of information.

If we had functioning, independent Media and intelligence agencies all this would have been flushed out years ago. To use Joe Biden's favorite phrase C'MON MAN! Why else would the Ukrainians and the Chinese hand millions of dollars to a loser crackhead if not for access to his Father?

Yet nothing from the free press . Aint that something ....

LOL hope it's better than this red herring:

Yet nothing from the free press . Aint that something ....
There is ample free press investigation, its just that what you have come from long years of conditioning, to accept as free press, is not what you think it is! You are in civil war, its very real, it already has involved a bio-attack, and concentrated psychological warfare operations! If you are waiting to hear truth from ABC, NBC, CBS, ect. you are gonna be long dead before such is to occur..... Here's real fear for you to digest, this four year attack is but the distraction, the real black operation itself can, and probably will be launched from variations of smart phones as they hack effortlessly into targeted digital voting machines and convert votes.....

Forum List

Back