More Ancient Proof of Jewish Claims to Jerusalem Temple

The coin, btw, the leters ש,ו.ר,ק ;are the same. Even the ת and א look like the handwritten version.
half-shekel-mount-minted.jpg

Israeli 500 Prutot
400px-Israel_500_Prutah_1952_Obverse_%26_Reverse.gif

Last edited:
It always makes me wonder why some people are so incredibly hateful and instead of support and defend the concept of native rights, instead vilify indigenous people with racist and bigoted rhetoric.

There's no rational argument. The Judaic people developed in the area of Israel today going at least as far back as the early to mid bronze age, if not earlier.

The Arab expansion didn't occur until roughly 3~4K years later during the 7th century CE.

Interesting that someone finds a coin, as if thousands of coins haven't been found that lend evidence to the Judiac history in the area and some racist shows up and starts with the hate.

Its a sad day when bigotry and hate are so easily found on the net.

Faking it
The discovery that ancient artefacts sacred to Jewish history are forgeries has sent shockwaves through the museum world. But was the gang behind the scam only interested in cash, or did they have other motives?
Faking it

Faking it
The discovery that ancient artefacts sacred to Jewish history are forgeries has sent shockwaves through the museum world. But was the gang behind the scam only interested in cash, or did they have other motives?
Faking it
Presuming you are correct, I understand that you consider making forgeries to be far worse than mass terrorism.
Because you really are that much of an ass.

Faking it
Faking it

LMAO! Hebrew "forgery" on ancient coins? Very cleaver those Zionists. Heh Heh!

It always makes me wonder why some people are so incredibly hateful and instead of support and defend the concept of native rights, instead vilify indigenous people with racist and bigoted rhetoric.

Talmudism (so-called Judaism) is a proudly racist and bigoted religion. You don't have to wonder, just ready the Talmud.

There's no rational argument. The Judaic people developed in the area of Israel today going at least as far back as the early to mid bronze age, if not earlier.

Talmudists are not the Israelites. Even if they were, the Isrealites committed genocide against the indigenous people and took the land oh so long ago.

Interesting that someone finds a coin, as if thousands of coins haven't been found that lend evidence to the Judiac history in the area and some racist shows up and starts with the hate.

Yes, countless coins have been found, but for ignorant Zionists, they eat up the propaganda of every redundant find being claimed to be new evidence of something the original find wasn't evidence of.

Why would I? Talmud is a compilation of Jewish case law. It has precisely zero relevance to non-Jews.

Every minute that goes by that you don't start a thread on Talmud case law is another minute that you look like a bigger fool. Everyone has interested in some things that have no relevance to them. Besides, you're full of sh1t in saying it has no relevance. At the very least, someone might want to denounce Christ and become a Jew.

Judaism discourages conversion. We're selective.

Yes, I know your subhuman Supremacists are selective about conversion. The amazing about that, is no matter how many times you say it, stupid, Zionist goy will go on believing the false-false oxymoron that Jews are a race and aren't selective about conversion.

Now, about about a thread on some Talmud study for us gentiles?

Forum List

Back