More Ancient Proof of Jewish Claims to Jerusalem Temple

Jewish words and nonsense, the Jews of today are the descendants of the Jews of 2000 years ago, you like and understand it or not.

You have no evidence today's Jews are descendant of the Jews 2000 years ago. And, being a Jew per se has nothing to do with who their ancestors are. You don't know sh1t about Jews.

If not, then todays Italians are not descendants of the Romans, because as you put it, the language then was written in a totally different way than the one chosen to become the official language of Italy in the 1860s.

No one cares whether or not today's Italians are the ancestors of the ancient Romans. But, we do have unbroken recorded history of the Italian population there and it has never been displaced. And, we do have real DNA evidence that they were the people from ancient times. But, if you were a reasonable person, you wouldn't be an Zionist in the first place, so I don't expect you to care about what's being pointed out to you.

Here is the Italian language of today

How is it possible for people to be as stupid as you're being? No one digs up an ancient coin with different symbols and script and declares it to be evidence that the Ancient Italians are the same people as Italians as today. But, you sh1t-for-brains do exactly that with Jews. (Even if the symbols were the same, it still proves nothing because those symbols could have been adopted, and Jews are nothing if not appropriators, starting with the lie of calling themselves Jews.)

Israel and the Jews are doing just fine, and will continue to do just fine in spite of people like yourself.

I don't call living in the desert, living on American welfare, and running to bomb shelters frequently "doing just fine." Besides, Evangelical Zionists believe that imminently Israel will be attacked and the Jews will suffer the worst tribulation the world has ever seen. I, myself believe, that eventually the world's patients with that hostile nation will run out, and it'll be wiped off the map. For the Israeli's sake, I hope it doesn't involve glowing sand.

To love Jews is to hate humanity, just as to love the KKK is to hate blacks.

Hebrew also has two different methods for writing. Both look fairly different from each other. If you could get past your hatred of all things Jewish/Israeli and just learn a thing or two you could also comprehend that.

Hebrew (used for the OT) and Babylonian (used by Israel today) script are not related to each other as manuscript vs. cursive. They're distinct alphabets from two separate peoples (Babylon being infamously pagan, illustrated by the whore of Babylon in the Bible, which no doubt is why the Talmudists chose it, along with the satanic hex from the, on their flag, and chicken sacrifice, etc.). Also, the common Israeli Jew wouldn't even be able to read transliterated OT manuscripts.

Finally, that 10 shekel coin you posted is a commemorative coin, not one used in circulation. I know.

Yes, I know. The point was to point out the different letters and symbols for the ignorant Zionists who claim this coin proves modern Talmudists and ancient Jews are the same people. You know, those Zionist ignoramuses who think Moses wrote in the Babylonian script Israel uses today and wore shirts with hexes on them.

Notice the style of writing on it?

That's cultural appropriation, the b1stards.

See the writing on the coin, it's not even Hebrew letters. (Actually, it's real Hebrew, not the Babylonian script used by so-called Jews today). See, no hexagram on the coin, because the coin was't used by satanic so-called Jews, but by followers of a priestly religion.

Now, douches, try to show that the 9 year old girl really is a member of the people who originally used that coin.
That script was used until Ezra changed the script 70 years after the destruction of the 1st Temple.

The coin is written in Hebrew script. And she can read it. Because her culture is the same as that from the time of the coin, two thousand years ago.

There's not a Jew in all Israel that can read what's on that coin, save for a tiny handful of professors. But, thank you again for demonstrating the astounding ignorance of a Zionist, and their equally astounding stupidity in not recognizing that ignorance.

Yes, it is written in Hebrew script. There's not a Jew in all Israel who can read Hebrew script, save for a tiny handful of professors.
There are lots of Jews who can read that coin...the old and new alphabet are completely interchangeable.
I would need a few hours to acclimate myself to the script.

Hebrew also has two different methods for writing. Both look fairly different from each other. If you could get past your hatred of all things Jewish/Israeli and just learn a thing or two you could also comprehend that.

Hebrew (used for the OT) and Babylonian (used by Israel today) script are not related to each other as manuscript vs. cursive. They're distinct alphabets from two separate peoples (Babylon being infamously pagan, illustrated by the whore of Babylon in the Bible, which no doubt is why the Talmudists chose it, along with the satanic hex from the, on their flag, and chicken sacrifice, etc.). Also, the common Israeli Jew wouldn't even be able to read transliterated OT manuscripts.

Finally, that 10 shekel coin you posted is a commemorative coin, not one used in circulation. I know.

Yes, I know. The point was to point out the different letters and symbols for the ignorant Zionists who claim this coin proves modern Talmudists and ancient Jews are the same people. You know, those Zionist ignoramuses who think Moses wrote in the Babylonian script Israel uses today and wore shirts with hexes on them.

Notice the style of writing on it?

That's cultural appropriation, the b1stards.
The ancient Hebrew script was used for Idol worship.
Ezra changed it in order to eliminate the urge for idolatry.
Of course you probably already knew this.

Aside from the dig at Israel reviving pagan Babylonian script, rather than to reviving Mosaic biblical Hebrew script, it's not so simple as transliteration. The "Hebrew" language has changed a great deal. But, the bottom line, Talmudists claiming to be Jews don't make them the same people who lived in the region 2000 years ago. And, that coin mentioned in the OP has no power to convince anyone (aside from some idiots just taking the claim that it proves something as proof itself).

The same people would have priests and would never use a hexagram.

Talmudists claiming to be Jews don't make them the same people who lived in the region 2000 years ago.

Why? What "makes" one belong to a specific culture? Seriously. List. Be objective. (Well, that's unlikely. But try, at least.)

So Bullshitfull...can you show us a coin such as this, archeological site or artifact of any kind that points to the existence of this mythical Palestine or Palestinian people? Considering there are hundreds of thousands of artifacts and archeological sites, and new ones coming up every day, that prove without a doubt, of the temple, and that the Jewish people lived and flourished in this land. In fact Israel is like a walking museum, very similar Italy or Spain. So the Jewish ties to the land are not only religious and ancestral, but the physical proof is overwhelming.

Last edited:

Aside from the dig at Israel reviving pagan Babylonian script, rather than to reviving Mosaic biblical Hebrew script, it's not so simple as transliteration. The "Hebrew" language has changed a great deal. But, the bottom line, Talmudists claiming to be Jews don't make them the same people who lived in the region 2000 years ago. And, that coin mentioned in the OP has no power to convince anyone (aside from some idiots just taking the claim that it proves something as proof itself).

The same people would have priests and would never use a hexagram.
Incorrect, as my rabbi brought in a sample and we simply transliterated it and it worked.
It was Genesis 1:1.
So you lose.

Incorrect, as my rabbi brought in a sample and we simply transliterated it and it worked.
So you lose.

Bullsh1t

Here's the modern fake-Hebrew of Genesis 1:1
בְּרֵאשִׁית בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֵת הָאָֽרֶץ׃

Here's what Moses wrote:
kcbw whbw wht htyh xrahw

Since i'm sure you're illiterate, or at least people here when it comes to real Hebrew, it doesn't matter than we don't have Hebrew fonts. So, that's my transliteration. Anyway, even an illiterate monkey can see, even without being able to read it, that they don't match. And, really, you want me to believe that illiterate Jews today wouldn't struggle for lack of vowel points, even if everything else were the same?

I could have transliterated to Hebrew, but I thought maybe you could share the transliteration, including your source, you and your rabbi made.

So you lose.

Bullsh1t

Here's what Moses wrote:
kcbw whbw wht htyh xrahw

Since i'm sure you're illiterate, or at least people here when it comes to real Hebrew, it doesn't matter than we don't have Hebrew fonts. So, that's my transliteration. Anyway, even an illiterate monkey can see, even without being able to read it, that they don't match. And, really, you want me to believe that illiterate Jews today wouldn't struggle for lack of vowel points, even if everything else were the same?

I could have transliterated to Hebrew, but I thought maybe you could share the transliteration, including your source, you and your rabbi made.
I'm glad you know how to read Hebrew.
I'm also glad you typed, "kcbw whbw wht htyh xrahw".
You're a fucking idiot.

By the way, can you read Hebrew?

hurts-bible.jpg

Paleo-Hebrew TORAH - Revival Seminars

Fucking morons who can't read Hebrew should keep their toilets shut.

So you lose.

Bullsh1t

Here's what Moses wrote:
kcbw whbw wht htyh xrahw

I'm glad you know how to read Hebrew.
I'm also glad you typed, "kcbw whbw wht htyh xrahw".
You're a fucking idiot.

By the way, can you read Hebrew?
Actually the Hebrew letters are a copy of the English! Minus the vowels, which in Hebrew is on the bottom, sides, or top of the letters. The illiterate, ignorant sock doesn't know that he just proved himself wrong. Ya gotta love the stupidity!

Forum List

Back