- Sep 10, 2021
- Reaction score
Please, Beelzebub, I tagged you as an Godless habitual liar a long time ago.I like it better when you lie with your big boom voice.
You call the Father of all lie, Daddy don't-cha?
It's pathetic. You're a shitty person
You have no ethical character, neither are you accountable to anyone other than you own deified self.
No one should trust a single statement you post on here.
You care nothing for America, nothing for freedom, nor do you care about life, or truth, or anything that is of true value.
How about calling the press the enemy of the people on a near daily basis… go ahead compare
Actually the numbers are about same. In 2020, the covid deaths were for 10 months. We didn't have any reported corvid tests in January and February. And 2021 numbers are 10 months.The United States has been facing a COVID-19 surge as the more contagious delta variant continues to spread.abcnews.go.com
“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”
Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.
- October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
- November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”
The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.
The past five days were a mess and Americans are cynical about the government's COVID response.www.axios.com
Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.
The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.
- This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
- On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
- Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
- The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?
Truth over Facts
We are taking about being divisive. I gave an actual example. You didn’t provide a counter argument except for that Trump is blunt, then you lied and called him honest…. FunnyNo comparison, Xiden would never call out the press in such a manner, because he isn't built for blunt honesty. Hail TRUMP. It's not as though he shared a secret, many of us already know it, and they were at their very worst Trump.
Neat how they're silent over Obama. They don't dare report on him in anyway beyond his own parroting. As for Xiden, let's see, today on CNN............Mentioned twice:
"Afgan man who rescued Biden leaving Afgan"
"The Biden Presidency"
FUCK!, what a bitchn' job Xiden must be doing. Have to admit though, they don't cover for Xiden like they always have O'bummer, in the interests of Harris.
BTW, for the record, Slade you asked for something Biden has said that Trump would say, as though Xiden is an improvement. The best you came up with is that Trump called out the press daily ("fake news). Slade your priorities are fucked up........
Same isn’t good enough. Biden said he would do better than Trump and he has the benefit of the vaccines and natural immunityActually the numbers are about same. In 2020, the covid deaths were for 10 months. We didn't have any reported corvid tests in January and February. And 2021 numbers are 10 months.