More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Quit lying for Trump. Fucking Trumpers, all you do is lie for your god.

“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

I think the virus is going to be—it’s going to be fine.”

“Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… the Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

“We're going very substantially down, not up.”

And that was just in Jan and Feb.

You keep lying about my position. My way does not lead to lockdowns, it gives us the chance to do the right things in Jan and Feb instead of in late March. If all you are going to do is lie about me, why even bother to respond?

You brought them into this thread. not me. Just more lies from you.

Time for you to stick your head back up Trump's ass and wait for your next talking points memo
99.2% survival rate is under control. To date the Faux Rona has only killed 0.16% of the population. Being in Chicago is more dangerous to your health.

Here are the top 10 causes of death. Your Faux Rona ScareDemic is not among them. If you care about life, you would do two things:
Ban Abortion, and Go after Big Pharma, and Corporate Food like Pepsi for feeding the world processed poisons.

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:​

• Heart disease: 659,041
  • Cancer: 599,601
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
  • Diabetes: 87,647
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511

99.2% survival rate is under control. To date the Faux Rona has only killed 0.16% of the population. Being in Chicago is more dangerous to your health.

Here are the top 10 causes of death. Your Faux Rona ScareDemic is not among them. If you care about life, you would do two things:
Ban Abortion, and Go after Big Pharma, and Corporate Food like Pepsi for feeding the world processed poisons.

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:​

• Heart disease: 659,041
  • Cancer: 599,601
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
  • Diabetes: 87,647
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511

how about some newer data.... you know like after 2019.

1633955262402.png

how about some newer data.... you know like after 2019.

View attachment 550375
There is no such thing as COVID 19. That is a fictitious name created for propaganda purposes. Please simply call it Corona, or as I like to say, $1,500 reasons to falsify a death certificate. Corona has been on Earth for millions of years, so nothing to see here.

Figures Lie and Liars Figure. If the butt plug fits, wear it, Creepitus.

So when did Lefty all of a sudden become Pro Life? I figure the issue for you is that you are worried you can't go in to nursing homes and vote "D" for dementia patients if some dumb ass like Cuomo is killing off your voters by intentionally exposing them to Corona and then denying them proven medications like Hydroxychloroquine.

Death never stopped them from voting before, so why do you care now?

If you people gave two shits about life, and actually cared about choice, then you would be against abortion, and against vaccination mandates.

"My body, my choice," unless Libtardia Land goes all Dr. Mengele and wants to conduct medical experiments on you.

The Jabz is not needed. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine is all you need. Assholes like you killed people trying to block those simple proven cheap medicines from being prescribed to people.

Now there is a pill and a nasal spray. We don't need your Voodoo Gene Therapy in our bodies, Trans-Human.

COVID doesn't kill People; Liberals Kill People!

Last edited:
What a change from all the fist pumping and cheers you screamed over every death
Liar. The only people cheering were the Trumpyfans every time the Great Con Man uttered some thing his base thought would "own the libs"! Who cares if he's insinuating dangerous, and frankly stupid suggestions, about ingesting bleach or disinfectant, or somehow getting it into people lungs.....And they all cheered and defended the doofus.......

Liar. The only people cheering were the Trumpyfans every time the Great Con Man uttered some thing his base thought would "own the libs"! Who cares if he's insinuating dangerous, and frankly stupid suggestions, about ingesting bleach or disinfectant, or somehow getting it into people lungs.....And they all cheered and defended the doofus.......
If you gave a shit about life and truth, you wouldn't lie, you'd be against abortion, and you would not have tried to kill people by trying to ban a $4 easy to get hydroxychloroquine prescription that we now know works, just like President Trump said it worked.

We don't need your DemNazi Mandated Jabz, Dr. Mengele. There is Hydroxychloroquine, The Israel Nasal Spray, Ivermection, and now The Merk Pill. But best of all Natural Immunity which is 27 times stronger than your Voodoo Gene Therapy Jabz, Trans-Human!

The the whole point of your thread that Biden sucks?

Got anything else? How would you suggest we approach improving the situation if what we are doing everything wrong

He can’t. The reason for the increased deaths are the Trump cock lickers purposely killing themselves and as many others as they can in their living devotion to their big orange cock.

If you gave a shit about life and truth, you wouldn't lie, you'd be against abortion, and you would not have tried to kill people by trying to ban a $4 easy to get hydroxychloroquine prescription that we now know works, just like President Trump said it worked.

We don't need your DemNazi Mandated Jabz, Dr. Mengele. There is Hydroxychloroquine, The Israel Nasal Spray, Ivermection, and now The Merk Pill. But best of all Natural Immunity which is 27 times stronger than your Voodoo Gene Therapy Jabz, Trans-Human!

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. If the God‐given understanding of your mind does not resist a demand to believe what is impossible, then you will not resist a demand to do wrong to that God‐given sense of justice in your heart.

so you lack the balls to back up your words.

color me shocked.

Crawl back under your rock and let the adults talk now.

Typical Democrat, all full of bluster backed up with lots of snotty. That's how Democrats "persuade." You're crappy people

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. If the God‐given understanding of your mind does not resist a demand to believe what is impossible, then you will not resist a demand to do wrong to that God‐given sense of justice in your heart.

So we have established 3 things:

1.) You care nothing for life, and use life as a tool only when it suits your agenda.

2.) Truth is a joke to you. You will say anything and lie about anyone and anything so long as it promotes your agenda.

3.) Given 1 & 2 no one should trust your opinion on anything.

Hydroxychloroquine works. It is an antiviral that stops replication of a virus until the body can kill it. The new Merk Pill is based off of this knowledge. Ivermectin works. Both super cheap and widely available which is why you and Big Pharma are against it. No hospitalization needed, no ventilator and no mortgaging your house to Big Pharma and For Profit Healthcare.

Masks and Social Distancing (USSR-CCP Programming) do not work.

The Merk Pill and Israeli Nasal Spray do work.

You know what else does not work?

Joe Biden!

"If you like your sleeping on the Airport's Floor, you can keep your sleeping on The Airport's floor."

Joe Biden to Southwest Airlines Passengers

Faux Xiden's Failure 24x7x365

Last edited:
Typical Democrat, all full of bluster backed up with lots of snotty. That's how Democrats "persuade." You're crappy people

Fuck off. you make bullshit accusations and then lack the basic integrity to support them.

I am done being nice to people like you.

I am a “Trumper” oh…OK

I just see him as smarter because he doesn’t give vague answers like you do. You still have yet to say what specific actions you would have taken if you were president. You just say “I d be honest”…lame and weak. But that’s just my opinion. You bitch a ton but never provide an alternative. So to me kaz is smarter than you. Don’t cry.

It's it classic, Golfing Gator isn't a Democrat (sic) and he's out here yet again slamming anyone who disagrees with Democrats while saying zero disagreeing with Democrats much less slamming them

You’re deranged. Your truth would be subjective because you would be guessing at how bad it may be and if you created panic the markets would crash due to the uncertainty. You brought my family into this? See kaz is smarter. You’re a weak person.

LOL

Fuck off. you make bullshit accusations and then lack the basic integrity to support them.

I am done being nice to people like you.

You're being a dick like you always were. What the fuck are you talking about being nice to me? Never happened, lying bitch.

It's Democrats you are nice to. My God you're delusional. AzogtheDefiler is just pwning you.

edit: Got it, you mean being nice like you are to Azog. Oh wait, ...

They didn’t say anything. Until they had us lock down. It’s was a mystery to all for months. Still is. It’s fine if you were to say you would lock down on Valentines Day but telling people a plague is coming but I am getting as many masks as I can is idiotic. So you’re a moron. It has zero to do with DJT. You truly are one dumb person. OMG. And you brought my family into this. What a pathetic chicken shit you are. Trump is 10x smarter than you and so is kaz

And so am I, little man.

Better be careful, Golfing Gator is going to stop being nice to you, LOL. That was funny. He really believes that

edit: Got it, you mean being nice like you are to Azog. Oh wait, ...

I was having a nice polite conversation with him till he started to lie about what I was saying, then all bets are off.

I had not said a fucking thing to you and you came in here and made a drive by post about nothing but me, had nothing to do with the topic.

You started this and then whine like a 3 year old when you get what you gave.

go fuck yourself

You want directly from Covid to cheering deaths, liar. You already proved what you are thinking and that you're the liar cheering deaths. Or anyone could just turn on a TV while Trump was President and see all your cheering at every death and your call for more. You project fist pumping at deaths for political points because that's who you are and what you do, so you project that into others

So we have established 3 things:

1.) You care nothing for life, and use life as a tool only when it suits your agenda.

2.) Truth is a joke to you. You will say anything and lie about anyone and anything so long as it promotes your agenda.

3.) Given 1 & 2 no one should trust your opinion on anything.

Hydroxychloroquine works. It is an antiviral that stops replication of a virus until the body can kill it. The new Merk Pill is based off of this knowledge. Ivermectin works. Both super cheap and widely available which is why you and Big Pharma are against it. No hospitalization needed, no ventilator and no mortgaging your house to Big Pharma and For Profit Healthcare.

Masks and Social Distancing (USSR-CCP Programming) do not work.

The Merk Pill and Israeli Nasal Spray do work.

You know what else does not work?

Joe Biden!

"If you like your sleeping on the Airport's Floor, you can keep your sleeping on The Airport's floor."

Joe Biden to Southwest Airlines Passengers

Faux Xiden's Failure 24x7x365

I like it better when you lie with your big boom voice.

You call the Father of all lie, Daddy don't-cha?

You want directly from Covid to cheering deaths, liar. You already proved what you are thinking and that you're the liar cheering deaths. Or anyone could just turn on a TV while Trump was President and see all your cheering at every death and your call for more. You project fist pumping at deaths for political points because that's who you are and what you do, so you project that into others

What are you trying to say? Come on spit it out, quit beating around the Bush.

Forum List

Back