More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Like allowing them to be around you? And don’t tell me what choices are good or bad, I can decide that for myself. If you believe me to be intense or radical, my wife is 10x more so. Hence I am the moderate one at home. I tell my kids that politics are stupid and to concentrate on being a kid. I do feel sorry for them that so much of their childhood has been taken away by the virus.
I agree it’s a shame. It’s also a shame that your kids are missing out on having me as a coach. I’m a great influence

Fuck you are stupid.

Want to try again or do you just give up now?

No, I'll keep it in your hands, it's pretty funny seeing how desperate you are.

I never make actual bets with people with no honor because you will never honor the bet. Dude, think about it ...

No, I'll keep it in your hands, it's pretty funny seeing how desperate you are.

I never make actual bets with people with no honor because you will never honor the bet. Dude, think about it ...

so you lack the balls to back up your words.

color me shocked.

Crawl back under your rock and let the adults talk now.

I agree it’s a shame. It’s also a shame that your kids are missing out on having me as a coach. I’m a great influence
I coach them. Well in basketball. Not in LAX. They don’t play golf. You’re also a leftist and would tell them the biggest difference between them and boys is social….

I coach them. Well in basketball. Not in LAX. They don’t play golf. You’re also a leftist and would tell them the biggest difference between them and boys is social….
I wouldn’t talk to them about differences I’d let them be who they want to be.

“Constant”? Link please

shocking, just shocking that you think a fellow Trumper is smarter than me.

never saw that coming!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I am a “Trumper” oh…OK

I just see him as smarter because he doesn’t give vague answers like you do. You still have yet to say what specific actions you would have taken if you were president. You just say “I d be honest”…lame and weak. But that’s just my opinion. You bitch a ton but never provide an alternative. So to me kaz is smarter than you. Don’t cry.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I am a “Trumper” oh…OK

True blue.

I just see him as smarter because he doesn’t give vague answers like you do. You still have yet to say what specific actions you would have taken if you were president. You just say “I d be honest

Wow, not sure what to say about you thinking "I would be honest" is a vague answer.

Seems pretty clear to me...you tell the American people the truth of the situation.

Doing that also allows the country to start mass producing testing kits and PPE gear, something we did in the end of March instead of the end of Jan. But when you are lying about how bad it is going to get, you cannot do this.

True blue.

Wow, not sure what to say about you thinking "I would be honest" is a vague answer.

Seems pretty clear to me...you tell the American people the truth of the situation.

Doing that also allows the country to start mass producing testing kits and PPE gear, something we did in the end of March instead of the end of Jan. But when you are lying about how bad it is going to get, you cannot do this.
So the first death was Feb 29th but you would start doing what? Firing Comey? I am Anti Leftist. Don’t care who the president is so long as they are too. Leftists are as bad as the Alt right. Captain vagueness.

Forum List

Back