More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Sorry man but from how I hear you talking on this board I can’t help but think you are feeding that anxiety. I’m sure your children hear you complaints. There are plenty of different types of face coverings that can be used and I know at least at my school if kids do have moments where they need to take a mask break they can go outside and do so.

My daughter doesn't wear one. I bought her an ionizer which is way more effective and doesn't impede her inhaling enough O2 or exhaling CO2.

Sorry man but from how I hear you talking on this board I can’t help but think you are feeding that anxiety. I’m sure your children hear you complaints. There are plenty of different types of face coverings that can be used and I know at least at my school if kids do have moments where they need to take a mask break they can go outside and do so.
I say “every other kid has to do it so suck it up” and no kids aren’t allowed to go outside lol

I say “every other kid has to do it so suck it up” and no kids aren’t allowed to go outside lol
They are allowed to go outside if needed in my school. You should talk to her teachers about that. I’m sure they will accommodate. And don’t think that your bitching about the masks and vaccines doesn’t rub off and effect them. It sure as shit does

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
The course we are on now to fight the virus is exactly where we should be. The percent with at least one vaccination has risen from 44% on May 1st to 66% by Oct 8th. Over the last month new cases have fallen 151,000 /day to 71,000. When Biden took office 3600 people/day were dying of covid. Today it's 1465 and the trend is down.

Overall, the economy is doing fairly well considering we are still in a health emergency. The broadest measure of the economy — gross domestic product — grew by 1.6 percent in the first three months of 2021, compared with 1.1 percent in the final quarter of last year. On an annualized basis, the first-quarter growth rate was 6.4 percent.

As Fauci said in March 2020, the guidance from the CDC will change as the data changes. This has been the case both in the Trump and Biden administration. When the number of new deaths, new cases, and variants change, and changes sizes of public gatherings, the CDC will change it's guidelines.

Since a least last April, the CDC web pages on Covid have carried the statement that people who are vaccinated can spread the virus. This should not be news to anyone with knowledge of how vaccines work. The protection due to a vaccination starts when a person becomes infected. The immune system begins destroying the virus. During this period, the person can spread the virus. A vaccine can not protect you from getting infected but it does offer protection from a serious illness and death. This is why we say everyone needs to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.

They are allowed to go outside if needed in my school. You should talk to her teachers about that. I’m sure they will accommodate. And don’t think that your bitching about the masks and vaccines doesn’t rub off and effect them. It sure as shit does
AZOG is close to his end Glory

THERE WAS NO TRAVEL BAN

I would have been honest with the American people. How many different times must I post it here for you?

Do you know what that word means?

View attachment 550179
No travel ban?

Biden didn't say vaccines did not exist before he took office?

Are you and Ed doing Crack or are your heads just up each other's asses?

:p

LOL you assume what I write here I do at home. You’re wrong. I come here vent. I do not do this at home. It would be pointless. Funny how someone who doesn’t have kids is telling me how to raise mine.

The course we are on now to fight the virus is exactly where we should be. The percent with at least one vaccination has risen from 44% on May 1st to 66% by Oct 8th. Over the last month new cases have fallen 151,000 /day to 71,000. When Biden took office 3600 people/day were dying of covid. Today it's 1465 and the trend is down.

Overall, the economy is doing fairly well considering we are still in a health emergency. The broadest measure of the economy — gross domestic product — grew by 1.6 percent in the first three months of 2021, compared with 1.1 percent in the final quarter of last year. On an annualized basis, the first-quarter growth rate was 6.4 percent.

As Fauci said in March 2020, the guidance from the CDC will change as the data changes. This has been the case both in the Trump and Biden administration. When the number of new deaths, new cases, and variants change, and changes sizes of public gatherings, the CDC will change it's guidelines.

Since a least last April, the CDC web pages on Covid have carried the statement that people who are vaccinated can spread the virus. This should not be news to anyone with knowledge of how vaccines work. The protection due to a vaccination starts when a person becomes infected. The immune system begins destroying the virus. During this period, the person can spread the virus. A vaccine can not protect you from getting infected but it does offer protection from a serious illness and death. This is why we say everyone needs to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
The economy is not doing fairly well. Inflation is here. Businesses cannot find workers. Supply chain is broken.

LOL you assume what I write here I do at home. You’re wrong. I come here vent. I do not do this at home. It would be pointless. Funny how someone who doesn’t have kids is telling me how to raise mine.
Raise your kids however you want. I hope what you say is true and you don’t express your political views around your kids in the same way you do here. That’s some toxic stuff

Raise your kids however you want. I hope what you say is true and you don’t express your political views around your kids in the same way you do here. That’s some toxic stuff
Why would I do that around a 12 and 13 yr old? I am vaccinated as is my wife and my oldest. Relax, leftist. Discussing politics with kids that age is idiotic.

Why would I do that around a 12 and 13 yr old? I am vaccinated as is my wife and my oldest. Relax, leftist. Discussing politics with kids that age is idiotic.
Agreed, but I see parents do a lot of inappropriate things around their kids. Glad you’re making good choices

A constant problem in schools is that Dad or Mon makes comments that encourages kids to violate the school policies.

Agreed, but I see parents do a lot of inappropriate things around their kids. Glad you’re making good choices
Like allowing them to be around you? And don’t tell me what choices are good or bad, I can decide that for myself. If you believe me to be intense or radical, my wife is 10x more so. Hence I am the moderate one at home. I tell my kids that politics are stupid and to concentrate on being a kid. I do feel sorry for them that so much of their childhood has been taken away by the virus.

Forum List

Back