More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Poor choice of words on my part. I deleted the post
deleting your post doesn’t change a thing.

i’m still curious why you are upset about me using your dembot logic. Are you saying you disagree with it? so when then should we ever follow it?

deleting your post doesn’t change a thing.

i’m still curious why you are upset about me using your dembot logic. Are you saying you disagree with it? so when then should we ever follow it?
Upset? Why would you think I’m upset? I asked you two questions and then made the statement that if your blaming Biden then you’re also blaming trump and it puts you in the same category as the snowflakes you emulate. There isnt anything for me to be upset about

It is my opinion that had they been honest with us from the get go that people would have taken more precautions at the start and the spread would have been slowed. But we were getting different stories from different people at different levels of government, and the Fed Govt at a minimum knew how bad it was going to be.
They had no idea. It was new and shutting down the country was a very radical move. My kids still haven't fully recovered from the mess and still have to wear masks in school. The mistake he made IMO is not have psychologists speak at the same time he had Fauci and Birx speak to inform us of the dangers of the lockdowns. Higher depression, child abuse, alcoholism, weight gain cases. On average Americans gained 29 pounds during the lockdowns. A good friend of mine's son tried to kill himself due to the depression and has yet to fully be himself again. Try to find a child psychologist. It is difficult to impossible. The lockdowns caused mental issues that will be felt for a generation, not to mention the fiscal strain.

Upset? Why would you think I’m upset? I asked you two questions and then made the statement that if your blaming Biden then you’re also blaming trump and it puts you in the same category as the snowflakes you emulate. There isnt anything for me to be upset about
because you were attacking me, and were so worked up you literally forgot what you asked me. can you please answer the questions i asked?

They had no idea.

Really....

then why did a number of Senators after being briefed on this make interesting stock choices and one even told his donors to be ready for schools to be closed.

Then why did the local VA hospital close a unit in early Feb and start a 6 week construction project to turn that unit into a negative pressure area for the specific purpose of treating COVID-19 patients?

Why did Pres Trump tell Bob Woodward they knew it was worse than they were telling us?

It was new and shutting down the country was a very radical move.

which we did not do till late March, honesty in Jan and Feb could have gone a long way in my opinion.

because you were attacking me, and were so worked up you literally forgot what you asked me. can you please answer the questions i asked?
I wasn’t attacking you I was asking you questions and how do you know I forgot about a word I used because I was so “worked up” that’s a narrative that you just made up, not reality.

as for your questions… no I do not agree with it and I don’t think we should ever use it. I’m sorry if you disagree. you have the right to use tard logic all you want

Really....

then why did a number of Senators after being briefed on this make interesting stock choices and one even told his donors to be ready for schools to be closed.

Then why did the local VA hospital close a unit in early Feb and start a 6 week construction project to turn that unit into a negative pressure area for the specific purpose of treating COVID-19 patients?

Why did Pres Trump tell Bob Woodward they knew it was worse than they were telling us?

which we did not do till late March, honesty in Jan and Feb could have gone a long way in my opinion.
He shut down travel to and from China in Jan. First US death was February 29th. You would have shut the country down on Feb 1st? Cancelled the Super Bowl? Honestly?

I wasn’t attacking you I was asking you questions and how do you know I forgot about a word I used because I was so “worked up” that’s a narrative that you just made up, not reality.

as for your questions… no I do not agree with it and I don’t think we should ever use it. I’m sorry if you disagree. you have the right to use tard logic all you want
because you literally forgot what you had asked me, within a few minutes…either you were that worked up, or you’re simply an idiot…could be both i guess

so are you saying your party and it’s members are illogical?

They had no idea. It was new and shutting down the country was a very radical move. My kids still haven't fully recovered from the mess and still have to wear masks in school. The mistake he made IMO is not have psychologists speak at the same time he had Fauci and Birx speak to inform us of the dangers of the lockdowns. Higher depression, child abuse, alcoholism, weight gain cases. On average Americans gained 29 pounds during the lockdowns. A good friend of mine's son tried to kill himself due to the depression and has yet to fully be himself again. Try to find a child psychologist. It is difficult to impossible. The lockdowns caused mental issues that will be felt for a generation, not to mention the fiscal strain.
You do realize that Trump was in charge for the mast majority of the shut downs right?? Of there was guidance to be given from government about being healthy during lock downs then it should have come from his leadership. Instead he chose to fight childish political battles while the grown ups tried to deal with a pandemic.

I agree with you though. Mental and physical health should be discussed and encouraged much more

He shut down travel to and from China in Jan

Why do you keep saying this when it just simply is not true. He did not shut down travel to and from China, he restricted it and we still had 1000s going back and forth.

You would have shut the country down on Feb 1st? Cancelled the Super Bowl? Honestly?

I am saying if they had been honest at the start, that the shutdowns might not have been necessary. If they had started to prepare from the start shutting down may not have been necessary. If our medical personal had enough PPE from the start we might have been able to avoid shutting down.

But we will never know, as we were lied to and and they waited till March the things listed above.

because you literally forgot what you had asked me, within a few minutes…either you were that worked up, or you’re simply an idiot…could be both i guess

so are you saying your party and it’s members are illogical?
I wrote the word “follow” when I should have written “support”. I remembered the intent of my question. I didn’t realize I used a word that you could spin around. It’s not a big deal.

I think many on both the left and the right are illogical. I don’t have a party

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Oh right, so NOW it's a pandemic and a serious threat. Aren't you the same guy posting how it was just the bad flu, that you had had it and felt no effects? Was that you or the other Azog?? ;o)

You do realize that Trump was in charge for the mast majority of the shut downs right?? Of there was guidance to be given from government about being healthy during lock downs then it should have come from his leadership. Instead he chose to fight childish political battles while the grown ups tried to deal with a pandemic.

I agree with you though. Mental and physical health should be discussed and encouraged much more
You do realize that the first US death was Feb 29th and we shut down on March 16th? When would you have shut down?

Why do you keep saying this when it just simply is not true. He did not shut down travel to and from China, he restricted it and we still had 1000s going back and forth.

I am saying if they had been honest at the start, that the shutdowns might not have been necessary. If they had started to prepare from the start shutting down may not have been necessary. If our medical personal had enough PPE from the start we might have been able to avoid shutting down.

But we will never know, as we were lied to and and they waited till March the things listed above.
So specifically what would you have done and or said?

Oh right, so NOW it's a pandemic and a serious threat. Aren't you the same guy posting how it was just the bad flu, that you had had it and felt no effects? Was that you or the other Azog?? ;o)
Nope. Never said that find that post. I said I had it and the flu was worse. But I also took it seriously and donated platelets nine times via the American Red Cross and helped save 50+ lives.

I wrote the word “follow” when I should have written “support”. I remembered the intent of my question. I didn’t realize I used a word that you could spin around. It’s not a big deal.

I think many on both the left and the right are illogical. I don’t have a party
ah you’re a Sanders sort of “independent” gotcha

haha

i guess backing the dembots is only necessary when you want it to be…

So specifically what would you have done and or said?

I would have told the truth. One Senator told his donors this was going to be as contagious as the 1917 flu. Why did they not tell all of us that?

Why is the idea of telling the truth such an insane idea to you?

But I do appreciate you moving on from the idea the Govt did not know any better or that Trump stopped travel from China.

Progress

I would have told the truth. One Senator told his donors this was going to be as contagious as the 1917 flu. Why did they not tell all of us that?

Why is the idea of telling the truth such an insane idea to you?

But I do appreciate you moving on from the idea the Govt did not know any better or that Trump stopped travel from China.

Progress
Trump was criticized for the travel ban. So you would have said that and then what? Cancelled the Super Bowl? Lockdowns starting Feb 1st?

Forum List

Back