More abortion insanity

Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex.
“Regardless of the circumstances. I felt it was important to have that vague language due to the fact that abortion is now banned here in the state of Ohio,” Maharath said.

So much reactionary bullshit going on, NO ONE is thinking.
So does this mean males can sue birth control providers for not stopping the pregnancy?
WTF is wrong with people SMH
I thought that men didn't count? I thought it wasn't his?

They removed federal constitutional protection of that right - which is what most of us mean we say a right has been ended. But you go on with your Denial Dance. It's dead sexy!
Speak for yourself, jackass. Most of us know that when the SC leaves the abortion question up to individual states it means exactly that.

Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex.
“Regardless of the circumstances. I felt it was important to have that vague language due to the fact that abortion is now banned here in the state of Ohio,” Maharath said.

So much reactionary bullshit going on, NO ONE is thinking.
So does this mean males can sue birth control providers for not stopping the pregnancy?
WTF is wrong with people SMH

To bad we can't just continue mission perpetuating the human race in relative peace.

Most of us know that when the SC leaves the abortion question up to individual states it means exactly that.

Yep. It means it's no longer protected by the federal government. States are free to violate that right all they want (depending of course on any state constitutional rules).

Maybe what you mean to say is that it doesn't outlaw abortion nationwide, which is true. But the right to an abortion was stripped by the court. I'm not sure how you can spin that otherwise, though I'm sure you'll try.

Last edited:
Yep. It means it's no longer protected by the federal government. States are free to violate that right all they want (depending of course on any state constitutional rules).

Maybe what you mean to say is that it doesn't outlaw abortion nationwide, which is true. But the right to an abortion was stripped the court. I'm not sure how you can spin that otherwise, though I'm sure you'll try.
How exactly will the states violate a "right" that doesn't exist?

Forum List

Back