More abortion insanity

Just the idea that a person's "rights" depend on which state you live in, is ridiculous.

Voting time, days and hours should be the same across all states. Ditto abortion. These rights should not be subject to geographical lines. You're either one nation, governed by one set of major laws and standards or you're not.

If anyone in America wants a Constitutionally Protected Right to Abortion ...
All they need is a Supermajority in the House and Senate, and 38 States to agree.

They need to get busy and talk to their Representatives at both the State and Federal Level.

If anyone in America wants a Constitutionally Protected Right to Abortion ...
All they need is a Supermajority in the House and Senate, and 38 States to agree.

They need to get busy and talk to their Representatives at both the State and Federal Level.

Ah, the twisted logic of a majoritarian statist: if you don't like your rights being violated, all you have to do is convince the majority to not violate your rights.

Ah, the twisted logic of a majoritarian statist: if you don't like your rights being violated, all you have to do is convince the majority to not violate your rights.

It's not my opinion ... It's the requirement as stated in the US Constitution.
I personally don't think that issues like Abortion or Marriage are any of the Federal Government's business at all.

Our rights are not up to majority rule.

They shouldn't be ... Stop asking a bunch of Assclowns in the Banana Republic on Capitol Hill to fix everything for you.

Become active in your Community where you have pull, and Power.
Quit trying to leverage the opinions of People outside your State, District or Community.

Get Busy ... :thup:

A spermatozoon isn’t a life.
Many Christians, Muslims, and Jews would disagree.

When does a soul enter Potential Life and turn it into Life? Science has no way of answering this question.

Both men and women are guilty of crimes against potential life on a grand scale.

Should Abortion ever be banned? Can Sin be prohibited by the Law of the Land? In Israel, even violation of Sabbath and eating pork is not a crime.

God no. Thank heavens I decided not to go to law school. What a waste!

Did you go to law school? If not, feel free to post these analysis by experts.

TIA.
There are so many. And of course they do not all agree. Read what you like.

When does a soul enter Potential Life and turn it into Life? Science has no way of answering this question.

There is a scientific definition of Death ... The heart stops, as does the growth of cells and tissue.

If it has a heartbeat, and you can stop the heart and the growth of cells and tissue ...
I don't care what you want to call it, it is no longer alive, capable of life, and you have killed it.

Last edited:
Science has no way of telling where Life begins.

A supercomputer which has abilities beyond any human is alive. A person with IQ of 20 has a human soul. (Sadly the words for this disability are used as insults!) No animal has human soul.

Both men and women are guilty of crimes against potential life on a grand scale.

A woman has a right to choose.

There are two outcomes when a mother gives birth,

Option [1] She willingly wanted this child, and she will love it and care for it.
Option [2] She was forced to have this child because our government forces her to.

In Option [2] she did not want this child and resents our government forcing her to have it. This resentment is passed on to the child. The child grows up with a mother that hates this child. She focuses all her anger on the child and this child grows up unwanted.

Which child has a better chance of growing up with compassion and love in their heart; [1] or [2] - ?
please tell me why
:)-

Option [1] She willingly wanted this child, and she will love it and care for it.
Option [2] She was forced to have this child because our government forces her to.

In Option [2] she did not want this child and resents our government forcing her to have it. This resentment is passed on to the child. The child grows up with a mother that hates this child. She focuses all her anger on the child and this child grows up unwanted.

Which child has a better chance of growing up with compassion and love in their heart; [1] or [2] - ?
please tell me why

You didn't even mention option 3, which was putting the child up for adoption. Adopted children like Marilyn Monroe, Debbie Harry, Babe Ruth, Elanor Roosevelt, Steve Jobs, John Hancock, Nelson Mandela, Leo Tolstoy, Nancy Reagan, Edgar Allen Poe, Gerald Ford, and Jesus Christ for that matter.

The extremist view of the pro-choice crowd always considers death as a remedy to an unwanted child. Consider how empty your life would have been, had it not been for parents who saw adoption as a better choice than murdering their child.

please tell me why
Serious?

please tell me why
BS I am pro-choice. But your 2 options are red herring bunch of BS.

Options:
1. Planned pregnancy and both parents are happy
2. Planned pregnancy and the baby comes, but it is too much and they are miserable
3. Unplanned pregnancy, but parents don’t care and are happy and have the baby
4. Unplanned pregnancy, the woman wants it the dad doesn’t, and the mother has it. After the baby is born the dad is very happy
5. Unplanned pregnancy. The woman doesn’t want it, but has it anyways and thankful for her choice.
6. Unplanned pregnancy and the woman gives the baby up for adoption
7. Unplanned pregnancy and the grandparents raise the baby
8. Planned or unplanned pregnancy and the woman gets and abortion.

Point is there are a lot of outcomes other then the 2 you came up with.

My buddy, who is highly successful businessman and lives in a $3.5 million home in the Northshore Burbs of Chicago. His mother had a one night stand in a bar bathroom and got pregnant in her early 20s. She didn’t even know the dad’s name. He told me she did go in to get an abortion and back out of it the day of the procedure. He was her only child and she never regretted the choice.

The left and right needs to stop making this a black and white issue.

An unwanted and forced pregnant has a high chance of damaging a family and the child.

Republicans don’t care

An unwanted and forced pregnant has a high chance of damaging a family and the child.

Republicans don’t care

Abortions actually kill children and are risky business for the broads who get them. And what does the idea of mom going out getting abortions say to the other kids who weren't aborted?

please tell me why
1 is nice, what we all desire, but 2 gives the child the opportunity to overcome early adversity, find love as an adult, and live a full, rich life. We as adults have the choice to either be filled with bitterness and resentment from our childhoods or to overcome them and open our hearts to love.

The alternative, killing the child before he/she even has a chance at life, is no more merciful than killing sick children in the hospital.

Your state decides what abortion rights you have.
If you want to the federal government to decide you need to amend the constituion.

Forum List

Back