Zone1 Morality is natural phenomenon.

In the CONTEXT I framed the statement no I was not wring.

You are not taking the entire post in context.

I was obviously speaking who what humans perceive via their own sensory organs. You can realize that because I used the words perceive and sensory organs.

But you can't understand any more than 6 words out of the entire post and want to take that out context.

But I think maybe I'm giving you far too much credit in the intelligence department. and that your just another village idiot.
It seems that you change your beliefs to suit whatever argument you are making at the time.

We know what we perceive and if we don't perceive everything as it actually is we can never know the objective reality of anything.

We can know all kinds of shit but objective reality isn't one of them

All humans are unable to perceive objective reality.

And you can't be objective about anything either because your perceptions are as faulty as every other human's.

This is my 7,528th and final post. I'm retiring from US MessageBoard. Ding, you and RoadRunner are the only ones I will miss.
That's sad on a number of levels. Don't go. I enjoy "battling" with you. You are intelligent and have integrity. The board will be worse off if you leave. I'm seriously OK with you believing as you do. Life is a journey. We never know what will come next or how we will respond to it. I think that's what makes life interesting. But if you do leave, I wish you all the best. May peace and joy be with you always, even if you are a godless heathen. :)

... And not a mandate from your "god".

Cooperation and ethics evolved naturally. Because they promote survival.

So why is it all the officiallyl atheist countries are horrible corrupt unethical violent wastelands? Shouldn't they instead be models of peace, harmony, and cooperation?

So why is it all the officiallyl atheist countries are horrible corrupt unethical violent wastelands? Shouldn't they instead be models of peace, harmony, and cooperation?
Because theocracy is a horrible form of government. The state should never dictate religious beliefs.

Because theocracy is a horrible form of government. The state should never dictate religious beliefs.
Did you just change the subject? I asked why atheist governments are always abysmal failures. We already know Christian countries are far more successful and superior in every way. And please don't pivot to radical Islam by using the all-inclusive term "theocracy". We already know radical Islam is a failure.

Did you just change the subject?
No. Did you?
I asked why atheist governments are always abysmal failures.
I answered you. Government shouldn't be dictating our religious beliefs, regardless of what those beliefs are. An "officially atheist" country is just as bad as an officially Christian country, or an officially Muslim country.

Any more questions?

Forum List

Back