Moore Refuses to Concede

BREAKING: :)

Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) refused to concede the special election Tuesday night after multiple media outlets called the race in favor of his Democratic opponent, Doug Jones.

“At this point, we do not have a final decision on the outcome tonight,” Moore’s campaign chairman Bill Armistead told supporters.

“When the vote is this close, it is not over,” Moore said. :-D

Alabama state law requires an automatic recount when election results are within 0.5 percent.

With 100 percent of precincts reporting, Jones holds 49.9 percent of the vote, compared to Moore’s 48.4 percent, a 1.5 percent gap, according to The New York Times.

more: Moore refuses to concede Alabama Senate race
Indeed, the loser is refusing to smell the coffee.

This is what he's choosing to do instead...

Sing three hymns, namely...."Great Is Thy Faithfulness", "How Great Thou Art" & "All Hail The Power Of Jesus Name." All great hymns, one of which was my dad's favorite. So I resent that he's spoiling them for me.

He was going on tonight about how "God is always in control" and misusing "Psalm 40" which talks about being patient. He was also talking about "God hear my cry."

I mean, this charlatan is really laying the hypocrisy on thick!!

#LOLGOP

Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) refused to concede the special election Tuesday night after multiple media outlets called the race in favor of his Democratic opponent, Doug Jones.

“At this point, we do not have a final decision on the outcome tonight,” Moore’s campaign chairman Bill Armistead told supporters.

Alabama state law requires an automatic recount when election results are within 0.5 percent.

With 100 percent of precincts reporting, Jones holds 49.9 percent of the vote, compared to Moore’s 48.4 percent, a 1.5 percent gap, according to The New York Times.

Indeed, the loser is refusing to smell the coffee.

This is what he's choosing to do instead...

Sing three hymns, namely...."Great Is Thy Faithfulness", "How Great Thou Art" & "All Hail The Power Of Jesus Name." All great hymns, one of which was my dad's favorite. So I resent that he's spoiling them for me.

He was going on tonight about how "God is always in control" and misusing "Psalm 40" which talks about being patient. He was also talking about "God hear my cry."

I mean, this charlatan is really laying the hypocrisy on thick!!

#LOLGOP

Seems that Moore is taking a page from the leftard clown posse handbook, eh, my brotha man? PREACH IT, Brotha!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! What be good for thy gander by also good for thy goose!!! Can I hear an "AMEN"!?!?!?!?!?!?

So, go forth and fuck thyself....you phony POS.........and I mean that in the most respectful way.....you intellectual "wannabe".......(snicker)

Seems that Moore is taking a page from the leftard clown posse handbook, eh, my brotha man? PREACH IT, Brotha!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! What be good for thy gander by also good for thy goose!!! Can I hear an "AMEN"!?!?!?!?!?!?

So, go forth and fuck thyself....you phony POS.........and I mean that in the most respectful way.....you intellectual "wannabe".......(snicker)
What the...what!??!?

DMdhkyfV4AA6521.jpg

It is Alabama and it is Republicans. I suspect Moore will somehow 'mysteriously' win a recount. Whether he did or not.

Will be interesting to see if enough conservatives jumped ship to allow Jones a chance or if Democrats showed up in large numbers. If the latter then 2018 will be Waterloo for the Republicans.

"Trump won Alabama by 28 points 13 months ago. A Democrat hadn't won a Senate race in the state since 1992."

It is Alabama and it is Republicans. I suspect Moore will somehow 'mysteriously' win a recount. Whether he did or not.

Will be interesting to see if enough conservatives jumped ship to allow Jones a chance or if Democrats showed up in large numbers. If the latter then 2018 will be Waterloo for the Republicans.

"Trump won Alabama by 28 points 13 months ago. A Democrat hadn't won a Senate race in the state since 1992."
My hunch is that a lot of Republicans were too embarassed to share in public that they WOULDN'T vote for Moore, so they lied and said they supported him. But in that box...it's anudder story.

What the...what!??!?

DMdhkyfV4AA6521.jpg

Did I stutter??? Or did I use too many multi-syllable words? Help me, help you.........do I need to simplify my posts to you because you lack the intellect? Work.....with.....me....here.....help....me......help ....you....to....understand...........I..... am.....here.....to......help..... you.

The Pedo dirt stuck. Take your win and good luck.

Greg

My hunch is that a lot of Republicans were too embarassed to share in public that they WOULDN'T vote for Moore, so they lied and said they supported him. But in that box...it's anudder story.

Some truth in that.

Greg

Learn to spell, Marc.......use "spell-check" if you are not sure...........just trying to help you not look like an idiot.

What the...what!??!?

DMdhkyfV4AA6521.jpg

Paraphrased: Hillary did it so what? Twenty thousand votes is probably too many to be overturned but the final count could be a bit closer. It is wise to wait when that close.

Greg

Same with Trump. But the truth is more simple. The dirt stuck. "Don't send a Pedo to Washington" worked. I applaud the tactic; most disgusting I've seen in many years. Well done, Dems. You managed the slime to perfection. The next thing is...the Tax Bill. It will pass.

Greg

It's time for moore to own it. He is the one who not only has been accused by several people of cruising for teenagers and perhaps seducing a child, he also is the one who was removed from office twice for failing to follow the U.S. Constitution, who has been accused of financial improprieties, who said that the U.S. was great when slavery was legal, and who has said or added his name to the idea that female citizens should not participate in the democratic process, either to vote or hold public office.
Go look in the mirror, dear.

Same with Trump. But the truth is more simple. The dirt stuck. "Don't send a Pedo to Washington" worked. I applaud the tactic; most disgusting I've seen in many years. Well done, Dems. You managed the slime to perfection. The next thing is...the Tax Bill. It will pass.

Greg

This shouldn't have been close.

Nominate Luther Strange and we'd still have 52 Republican Senators this morning.

But nooooooooo.

The Republicans had to nominate a dope who'd twice been thrown off the Alabama Supreme Court. Moore barely won the last time he ran in a state Trump carried by 28 points, and in a state that the Democratic Party hadn't won state-wide in any election since 2008.

The Republican base only have themselves to blame for nominating such a shitty candidate.

FYI Jones won mothers with kids under 18 by 35 points. So we know who those most directly dealing with kids day-to-day believed.

So glad not to be a part of the GOP. I really have a hard time understanding why anybody would call themselves a Republican.
I'm glad not to be partisan for either GOP or DEM's.

My ballot says "nonpartisan".

I am definitely conservative, I won’t pretend I’m not, but the GOP is so ineffective i believe conservatives would be better served if they had no party at all.

I don't have an issue if he wants to wait for final totals. I don't expect the outcome to change

Absentee and military votes are already counted. Provisional ballots almost always break for the Democrats. So ain't no way Moore can make up the difference.

Do you have a link for that. Not being argumentative, But I thought Military ballots are to be post marked by the day of the election. If so, they could not yet be counted.

Edited to add:

Military & Overseas Absentee Voting | Alabama Secretary of State

Apparently there could be a lot of absentee and Military votes yet to count:

Q. When must my voted ballot be received in order to be counted?
A. Under a new law passed in 2014, the deadline for receipt of UOCAVA ballots for the primary, primary runoff, and general elections is noon on the 7th day following the election, where such UOCAVA ballots are postmarked by the day of the primary, primary runoff, or general election.

Last edited:

I hope he NEVER concedes, purely for the comedic value of the commie meltdown.
:lol:

The only thing that could cause a more glorious meltdown would be Trump pardoning Flynn, Manafort, and all others alleged to have "colluded" with Russians.
:lol:

I don't have an issue if he wants to wait for final totals. I don't expect the outcome to change

There could be a change, unlikely as it may seem. I would assume that a large military vote, although probably not large enough for a straight out victory, could get this thing to the mandatory automatic recall level.

Military & Overseas Absentee Voting | Alabama Secretary of State

Military and absentee votes are to be postmarked by election day, so likely not yet counted and Military historically vote Republican.

Forum List

Back