Mooch's wife files for divorce

FAKE NEWS.
rolleyes.gif
Real news: Scaramucci's wife denies claims his work led to divorce | Daily Mail Online
Deidre Scaramucci's lawyer disputed claims the White House communications director's political ambitions played a role in their ongoing divorce.

Lawyer Jill Stone, speaking on behalf of her client who filed for divorce while she was eight months pregnant, told the New York Daily News: 'Whoever decided to state that that was the cause, that has nothing to do with her filing for divorce.'

Another source said Deidre was furious with her husband and kept the rumor mill churning by telling Page Six: 'There’s been…a lot of lies.'

Stone refused to divulge any more, saying Deidre was focusing on her children instead of turning the divorce into 'a circus'.

Deidre went into labor two weeks early and gave birth to son James on Monday while Anthony Scaramucci was in West Virginia accompanying President Donald Trump at the Boy Scouts Jamboree, Page Six reported.

Scaramucci reportedly texted her, 'Congratulations, I'll pray for our child,' and it wasn't until his first work week was over that he visited his son in the intensive care unit on Friday night, an associate told Page Six.

The couple has reportedly exchanged bitter words, with Deidre branding her husband a 'grifter'. Scaramucci, on the other hand, took shots at his wife's intelligence and said he's out of her league, sources said.

On Saturday, Scaramucci, 53, pulled into the garage of his Manhasset home while Deidre, dressed in a black tank top and skinny jeans, peered out from the doorway upon his arrival.

Deidre filed for divorce in the Nassau County Supreme Court on July 6 while she was eight months pregnant.

On Monday, she gave birth to her second son with Scaramucci. James, who was due on August 8, was admitted to the neonatal intensive care unit at 5 pounds, 13 ounces.

The 53-year-old was with his new boss on Monday while his wife was in labor, and Scaramucci waited until Friday to visit the newborn, an associate told Page Six.

Sources told Page Six it was Scaramucci's ambitions for a position in the Trump administration that cost him his marriage - although Stone shot down those reports and called it a 'private matter' instead.

Regardless, the couple's relationship appears to have deteriorated after three years, with Deidre reportedly branding her husband a 'Trump sycophant' and a 'grifter', according to one person close to Scaramucci.

Scaramucci had harsh words for his wife as well, with one source telling Page Six: 'The [pain] runs deep. [Anthony] tells her she's not that smart, that he's out of her league.'
Deidre was spotted without her wedding ring while she was running errands in Long Island on Saturday, hours before her husband pulled into the driveway of their home wearing his blue mirrored sunglasses.

The White House communications director tweeted on Saturday morning that his 'family does not need to be drawn into this'.

On Friday evening, Scaramucci tweeted: 'Leave civilians out of this. I can take the hits, but I would ask that you would put my family in your thoughts and prayers & nothing more.' ....

She's a hottie!
42CF366100000578-4742894-image-a-35_1501370759025.jpg

I kinda feel sorry for the dude. All he ever wanted to do was to work in the WH, and he sacrificed his marriage to get there. Then, once he got there, he screwed it up so badly that he was fired a week later.

Forum List

Back