Mooch's wife files for divorce

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
He's too ambitious.

Anthony Scaramucci’s wife files for divorce

[QUOTE
Anthony Scaramucci, the White House’s potty-mouthed new communications director, has been dumped by his beautiful blond wife because of his “naked political ambition,” multiple sources exclusively tell Page Six.

Deidre Ball, who worked as a vice president in investor relations for SkyBridge Capital, the firm he founded in 2005 and sold to ascend to the White House, has filed for divorce from “The Mooch” after three years of marriage after getting fed up with his ruthless quest to get close to President Trump, whom she despises.

One source told Page Six, “Deidre has left him and has filed for divorce. She liked the nice Wall Street life and their home on Long Island, not the insane world of D.C. She is tired of his naked ambition, which is so enormous that it left her at her wits’ end. She has left him even though they have two children together.”
][/QUOTE]

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/28/antho...71.1427702705.1501274514-133884000.1500052317

FAKE NEWS.
rolleyes.gif

He's too ambitious.

Anthony Scaramucci’s wife files for divorce

[QUOTE
Anthony Scaramucci, the White House’s potty-mouthed new communications director, has been dumped by his beautiful blond wife because of his “naked political ambition,” multiple sources exclusively tell Page Six.

Deidre Ball, who worked as a vice president in investor relations for SkyBridge Capital, the firm he founded in 2005 and sold to ascend to the White House, has filed for divorce from “The Mooch” after three years of marriage after getting fed up with his ruthless quest to get close to President Trump, whom she despises.

One source told Page Six, “Deidre has left him and has filed for divorce. She liked the nice Wall Street life and their home on Long Island, not the insane world of D.C. She is tired of his naked ambition, which is so enormous that it left her at her wits’ end. She has left him even though they have two children together.”
]

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/28/antho...71.1427702705.1501274514-133884000.1500052317[/QUOTE]
She is fugly.
He should be embarrassed to be married to someone even uglier than Sarah Jessica Parker.

Whatever....That's between him and her, and has nothing do with me. I don't care that his wife has filed for divorce. They have my condolences over their marriage's not enduring. That's all I have to say about the occurrence of their divorcing.

You know, to tell you the truth, I can't really blame her. She doesn't want to be thrust into the limelight and would prefer to stay private.

Shoot.......I value my privacy, I might have done the same.

Who gives a shit

Some stupid shallow liberal igmo. As usual it's an OH LOOK WE GOT EM NOW!!! THEY ARE GONNA BE SO SAD THE PEOPLE WILL WAKE UP AND SEE WE ARE the smartest, best, and WE DESERVE TO RULE THE KINGDOM!!!!! AS IF anyone gives a damn if they all died yesterday and most wish they had.

You know, to tell you the truth, I can't really blame her. She doesn't want to be thrust into the limelight and would prefer to stay private.

Shoot.......I value my privacy, I might have done the same.
Nah she is just chicken shit like some of the Republican senators are.

Yep let marital affairs take precedent over Schultz and her spy ring
MSM and libbies, you are losing traction every second

Forum List

Back