Mooch's wife files for divorce

He's too ambitious.

Anthony Scaramucci’s wife files for divorce

[QUOTE
Anthony Scaramucci, the White House’s potty-mouthed new communications director, has been dumped by his beautiful blond wife because of his “naked political ambition,” multiple sources exclusively tell Page Six.

Deidre Ball, who worked as a vice president in investor relations for SkyBridge Capital, the firm he founded in 2005 and sold to ascend to the White House, has filed for divorce from “The Mooch” after three years of marriage after getting fed up with his ruthless quest to get close to President Trump, whom she despises.

One source told Page Six, “Deidre has left him and has filed for divorce. She liked the nice Wall Street life and their home on Long Island, not the insane world of D.C. She is tired of his naked ambition, which is so enormous that it left her at her wits’ end. She has left him even though they have two children together.”
]

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/28/antho...71.1427702705.1501274514-133884000.1500052317[/QUOTE]

So what?

Senator Grassley told The Mooch not to use swear words around him.

that's the REAL Scaramucci divorce!

Yep let marital affairs take precedent over Schultz and her spy ring
MSM and libbies, you are losing traction every second

Maybe take a look at who posted the OP and the source he used.

Fuck you.

Scaramucci's wife files for divorce

You're still a conservative and conservative news outlets are reporting this just like everyone else so my point stands, this is not about 'da' librul media'.

She didn't like Trump sssoooooo much that she voted with her feet - and her lawyer.

That's OK... the little gold-digger should really rake-in the cash from the settlement.

Damned-expensive piece of a$$...

Couldn't happen to a nicer asshole!

0728-deidre-scaramucci-anthony-scaramucci-getty-3.jpg

I'm sure Scaramanga won't be distracted from his new job while his wife takes him to the cleaners...

Whatever dirt she has on him will be a great bargaining chip.

I'm not sure if 'Mooch' is the worst thing Trump needs right now in an administration that continues to show what a bunch of rank amateurs they are or just another diversion.

I'm sure Scaramanga won't be distracted from his new job while his wife takes him to the cleaners...

Scaramanga died back in 1975 when OO7 put a bullet in his forehead.

Scaramanga died back in 1975 when OO7 put a bullet in his forehead.
That's not going to save Scaramouch from his ex-wife taking him for millions.

I'm sure Drumpf will find him a European hooker to replace her.

Fuck you.

You're still a conservative and conservative news outlets are reporting this just like everyone else so my point stands, this is not about 'da' librul media'.

Lol!
You are delusional.

Fuck you.

Lol!
You are delusional.

About what? What exactly did I get wrong?

Forum List

Back