Mooch shuts down Aspen Airport to accommodate her ski trip

Why does everyone pick on he one percent?

All those poor private jet owners stuck in traffic. Reminds me of Chris Christie

Why does everyone pick on he one percent?

All those poor private jet owners stuck in traffic. Reminds me of Chris Christie

You mean the poor sucker who was blamed for a traffic jam that was found NOT to result in anyones death?
But let us not digress and stick to topic.

Grown people are still having a cow over "vacationgate."

Unreal!
Might not be such a big deal if the butpipe president in question didn't tell Americans that they just can't flit off to Las Vegas anytime we wanted.

He said I can't go to Vegas????? I didn't get the memo; last time I checked, I can go anywhere I want if I got the duckus. :eusa_hand:

Grown people are still having a cow over "vacationgate."

Unreal!
Might not be such a big deal if the butpipe president in question didn't tell Americans that they just can't flit off to Las Vegas anytime we wanted.

He said I can't go to Vegas????? I didn't get the memo; last time I checked, I can go anywhere I want if I got the duckus. :eusa_hand:
My, oh my. How very short the memories of the Obiezombies are!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c73uGPLQceM]Obama: You Can't Go Take A Trip To Las Vegas Or Go Down To The Super Bowl On The Taxpayers' Dime - YouTube[/ame]

Look on the bright side; maybe she'll pull a Sonny Bono.

Oh boy, another far righty wishes death on people they hate.. The far right sure has class acts on these boards. I've seen this stuff way too many times.
The Bible equates this kind of hate as murder, it's a one way ticket to hell. Let's talk about Christian values.

1 John 3:15
Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him

Oh boy, another far righty wishes death on people they hate.. The far right sure has class acts on these boards. I've seen this stuff way too many times.
The Bible equates this kind of hate as murder, it's a one way ticket to hell. Let's talk about Christian values.

Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him

Whatever you do, don't hit the 'smite' button on your keyboard since you have the corner on the 'wrath of God' market........:lmao:.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c73uGPLQceM]Obama: You Can't Go Take A Trip To Las Vegas Or Go Down To The Super Bowl On The Taxpayers' Dime - YouTube[/ame]

I'm an Obiezombi.... huh?

/scratches head....

I'm an Obiezombi.... huh?

/scratches head....
If you're not, you're not and it's my mistake.

You have a short memory anyways.

Hey loonybird. Mooch is a girl so how can she be anyone's brother?:clap2:

Forum List

Back