Mooch shuts down Aspen Airport to accommodate her ski trip

Another wingnut who has been whining for the last 5 years

I know aviation. You don't know shit, do ya Jack?

Let me rephrase that... You don't know Jack do ya, shit?

Stack 'em and rack 'em.... in the name of the most Holy Goddess.

She's Black, she's female, and she arrives on the tarmac big broad and bold.

Without her husband.

Heavy inbound 22 Right.

She's heavy, all right.

Have another drink, pal. Then maybe your bs will make more sense. But by all means, keep whining.

I am more lucid drunk than you are sober. Admit it, Cub Scout.

Shutting down such a busy airway for anyone be it Justin Bieber or the FLOTUS most SCROUTUS bends FAR. For what?

FAR out, dude. Get a fucking eddication.

Female Negro got the clout to part the airways.

"Aspen approach, this is November two niner Kilo, inbound 22 Right. Entering left base leg for final".

Uhhhhhh............ roger that..........uhhhhhh..... two niner kilo.............. uhhhhhhh..... cleared final 22 Right.

Bam! Just like that. The bitch has landed. Ain't it sweet. :thup:

She and the kids should stay home for 8 years, right?
Not at all, but then you know no one was saying that, didn't you?

Just enter the approach pattern with the rest of the schlubs and land when its your turn. No need to shut down an airport for just one arriving plane.

Thank God she didn't suddenly feel the near to have her hair done the instant the plane entered the pattern. The airport might still be closed unless the government (taxpayer funded) jet ran out of fuel.

Mooch shuts down Aspen Airport to accommodate her ski trip

Why does the ignorant right keep repeating the same ole lies?

Do fools like Shoot Speeders they really think that everyone is as stupid as they are?

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.:clap2:

Your tax dollars at work!

Our Kenyan President won't go to the Olympics to support American athletes but Momma plops that big......down in a plush government jet VIP plane to take the girls to play in the snow. What in hell is wrong with the snow in Washington???

Too many blacks in washington. Hanging out with whites is a huge status symbol in black culture.

If first whore wasn't such a stupid bitch then we wouldn't complain so much when she goes on African safaris with here extended family on the taxpayers dime.

Is this the wife of the guy who complains about income inequality?

Aspen airport shuts down for Michelle Obama | Page Six

February 14, 2014
First Lady Michelle Obama apparently halted private-jet traffic at Aspen airport as she landed for a weekend of skiing while President Obama headed to California.

Mrs. Obama’s arrival amid tight security was expected to delay the arrival of other wealthy vacationers on private jets at the Colorado ski resort.
One source said, “Some of those heading into Aspen were whining that they’re shutting the airport for an hour so nobody can get in on their private jets on a high travel day.” The weather in New York and in Aspen caused further delays.

Aspen airport’s director of aviation, Jim Elwood, declined to discuss Mrs. Obama’s travel plans, but said, “Typically when VIPs land, we do not close the airport, but hold other traffic for a few minutes.” He added, “This is one of our busiest weekends of the year and we expect several hundred planes today.”
Mrs. Obama was spotted with her daughters at Aspen’s Buttermilk ski area over Presidents Day weekend in 2012 and 2013.

Shut down private jet traffic at Aspen Airport?

The 1% must have been SOOOOoo inconvenienced. I can see why Conservatives are outraged

Last edited:

Forum List

Back