Montana Supreme Court Nixes Extremist Anti Abortion laws, Citing onstitutional Privacy Rights

Abortion is a medical procedure that is safe and effective with proper unobstructed medical care. The state, courts and / or parties are making it more dangerous and less effective. That is sick.
no, holding a baby by it's legs, carefully keeping the head inside the mother, so that the brain can be sucked out during an abortion is sick

I would agree to abortions, long before the legs form, but I am sorry, if you can count the toes and fingers, than that is when you become Doctor Frankenstien

no, holding a baby by it's legs, carefully keeping the head inside the mother, so that the brain can be sucked out during an abortion is sick

I would agree to abortions, long before the legs form, but I am sorry, if you can count the toes and fingers, than that is when you become Doctor Frankenstien
You are too emotionally involved in this issue to be objective. Get out before your head explodes.

No child involved.
These scum kill their own kids in cold blood.

You are coiting slander
You know what always defeats claims of defamation? When the statement is objectively true - these scum kill their own kids in cold blood. They are monsters. They should die in prison.

They are not my fellow anything. They are dangerous sociopaths and a good reason for why an absolute 2nd Amendment exists.

Another disgusting comment from you
You aren't discussing the issue, you're simply in temotional attack mode. Get some sleep, you might be able to actually think it through in the morning. You're no longer make ng any sense.
yet, unlike you, I have quoted and linked to the laws everyone is discussing making my comments more on point, than yours.

It is nice of you to help the mentally handicapped users, and why lie about my comment, which is really funny. Is it because you dont not understand the simple complexity of what I stated. Let me explain it to you nice and slow.

Abortion is tragic, yes, but so many times it is the right step
I took this comment from your buddy you are helping out a lot, and simply made it apply to your friend. You find the idea that somebody would suggest an abortion, for your friend disgusting. I agree with you, an abortion performed on JES, is disgusting.

Hence one must ask themselves, if they are reasoning people, how they could suggest abortions for other mothers, is the right step, while being offended that it would not of been the right step for their mother?

Do you feel good about your life, do you feel good about yourself, right now. I do, I am happy. I know for a fact, that had those babies been allowed to live instead of being aborted, they would feel the same as I do. Happy.

Out of the millions of babies, aborted as a fetus, the overwhelming majority would be enjoying a nice life today, had they not been aborted.

The right step? Never.

You know what always defeats claims of defamation? When the statement is objectively true - these scum kill their own kids in cold blood. They are monsters. They should die in prison.

They are not my fellow anything. They are dangerous sociopaths and a good reason for why an absolute 2nd Amendment exists.
You sound like a sociopath. You don't even know these women. You are pure evil.

You sound like a sociopath. You don't even know these women. You are pure evil.
You are vile - you support sociopaths who kill their own kids, an act of coldblooded premeditated intentional and aggressive homicide.

You have as little respect for human rights as these sociopaths do - I doubt even these scum who should die in prison have thoughts as reprehensible as yours, thoughts that you will never get put into practice, you fucking deplorable Nazi.

Put it this way, if anyone ever proposed a law criminalizing not killing the disabled, as you want, we shouldn’t even wait to see if that law passes, that legislator needs to be shot.

Your comments are not objectively true.

You are vile - you support sociopaths who kill their own kids, an act of coldblooded premeditated intentional and aggressive homicide.

You have as little respect for human rights as these sociopaths do - I doubt even these scum who should die in prison have thoughts as reprehensible as yours, thoughts that you will never get put into practice, you fucking deplorable Nazi.
Once again no children are involved. Only fetuses or even simpler
Your comments are not objectively true.
He's totally obsessed with this subject. Actually delusional because of it. Not able to reason.tjongs out at all.

elketra is as emotional as they come here. She cannot control her emotions. Right now she thinks she is a guy.
I hope this one is a woman. All along I thought that CarsomyrPlusSix was a woman with 6 children because she was so over-the-top emotionally crazy it wasn't funny but recently he said he was a man. That blew me away. How does a man get that emotional and survive in the world I'll never know. It just goes to show men and women aren't that much different and you can't assume anything about anyone on here.

Forum List

Back