Montana Supreme Court Nixes Extremist Anti Abortion laws, Citing onstitutional Privacy Rights

This, from the Nazi. You know, your buddies didn’t much care for your proclivities…

I bet you’re one of those furries, too.
Unfortunately there were a lot of homosexuals hidden among the Nazi ranks, as well as perverts and degenerates. A total disgrace. Not my buddies at all. However, your hateful posts suggests a kinship with them.

Last edited:
What's normal about this ? Listen to yourself.
It’s something you literally want to normalize, and I oppose.

It is factually something that is happening.

You claim it isn’t? How? What level of delusional fuckwit are you?

It’s something you literally want to normalize, and I oppose.

It is factually something that is happening.

You claim it isn’t? How? What level of delusional fuckwit are you?
Whatever horrors exist are largely in your mind. Usually I encourage people to use their imagination, in your case that is problematic.You dwell on the negative.

Whatever horrors exist are largely in your mind. Usually I encourage people to use their imagination, in your case that is problematic.You dwell on the negative.

You literally encourage the killing of innocent human beings. That is objectively something that is happening and you objectively support that. There is no denying that reality. You’d have to be crazy to try.

Meanwhile, I oppose aggressive violence against innocent humans, and you call this crazy. You’re fucked in the head, pal.

Probably pretty often, but that was the turn of phrase version, not the swallow dude spunk version.

You literally encourage the killing of innocent human beings. That is objectively something that is happening and you objectively support that. There is no denying that reality. You’d have to be crazy to try.

Meanwhile, I oppose aggressive violence against innocent humans, and you call this crazy. You’re fucked in the head, pal.

Probably pretty often, but that was the turn of phrase version, not the swallow dude spunk version.
No human being was ever murdered by abortion. Abortion prevented the eventual outcome we all face - death.

Fun fact, men and women who agree about not being crazy and killing others for no good reason don’t have to date each other, that’s just called being normal and sane.

I know those notions of normalcy and sanity are entirely alien to you, you warped dingbat.
One, I know reality. Two, I know a fetus becomes a baby at birth. Three, I know you are not in charge of anyone's future. Four, I know that you and elektra would be very sad together, which would suit both of your characters.

Forum List

Back