Monday Mirthiness: Mann thrice loses, but is going to court anyway! (wellll, maybe)

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Watts Up With That?

Monday Mirthiness: Mann thrice loses, but is going to court anyway! (wellll, maybe)​

July 25, 2021

Excerpt:

From Mark Steyn’s opinion piece today at steynonline.com

You’re Once, Twice, Three Times a Loser…

Michael E Mann, Loser (Again) (and Again)

~Global warm-monger Michael E Mann’s defamation suit against me for maligning his hockey stick is now in its tenth year in the fetid septic tank of American “justice”. Way back in early 2013, when the healthy glow of late middle-age had not yet faded from my now wizened cheeks, I asked the (if memory serves) second trial judge if we could just get the hell on with it and go to trial. He turned me down, alas. But here we are, a mere eight-and-a-half years later, and my wish has very belatedly been granted. We will be going to trial, albeit with rather fewer defendants than once were.

LINK

======

He will lose again in court because he NEVER suffered from the alleged defamation anyway, he published books, won awards, got a lot of money and never lost his job or Professor status and tenure.

The only thing he loses are .... ha ha... lawsuits!

He lost his third Lawsuit just the other day.

DC Superior Court Rules in Favor of CEI in Michael Mann Lawsuit

Today the Superior Court of the District of Columbia issued a decision granting CEI’s motion for summary judgment in a defamation lawsuit brought by climate scientist Michael Mann in 2012. The court meanwhile denied motions for summary judgment from two other defendants in the case, as well as Mann’s motion for judgment that statements criticizing his research were false.

Competitive Enterprise Institute President Kent Lassman said:

“We are gratified by the decision from the court to grant summary judgment on the claims against CEI brought by Michael Mann. The ruling is a testament to a robust public sphere where ideas are contested through evidence, speech, and debate. We expect that the remaining defendants will be vindicated in time.”

======

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:
He lost his third Lawsuit just the other day.

DC Superior Court Rules in Favor of CEI in Michael Mann Lawsuit

Today the Superior Court of the District of Columbia issued a decision granting CEI’s motion for summary judgment in a defamation lawsuit brought by climate scientist Michael Mann in 2012. The court meanwhile denied motions for summary judgment from two other defendants in the case, as well as Mann’s motion for judgment that statements criticizing his research were false.

Competitive Enterprise Institute President Kent Lassman said:

“We are gratified by the decision from the court to grant summary judgment on the claims against CEI brought by Michael Mann. The ruling is a testament to a robust public sphere where ideas are contested through evidence, speech, and debate. We expect that the remaining defendants will be vindicated in time.”

======

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1627331761623.png

AWESOME!!!

OK, Mann lost some court cases. He tried to warn us about what was going to happen a couple of decades ago. Now everyone one of the "Conservatives" that have lost their homes in floods and fires can rejoice and brag how they owned that liberal Mann as they arrange their sleeping bag on some city street.

OK, Mann lost some court cases. He tried to warn us about what was going to happen a couple of decades ago. Now everyone one of the "Conservatives" that have lost their homes in floods and fires can rejoice and brag how they owned that liberal Mann as they arrange their sleeping bag on some city street.

OK, Mann lost some court cases.

Some?

He tried to warn us about what was going to happen a couple of decades ago.

With his fraudulent hockey stick.

Now everyone one of the "Conservatives" that have lost their homes in floods and fires...

Yeah, no floods or fires before the hockey stick. Durr.

I see that you are mann fan, that explains everything!

Forum List

Back