Mom's for Liberty called hate group by SPLC........

Even if they were a "hate group" which they're not, what the fuck is the SPLC going to do about it?

Put them on a little list? :auiqs.jpg:

Write them a sternly-worded letter? :laughing0301:

Fuck the SPLC.

:cul2::321::finger3::slap::poke::death::dev3::piss2:
Thats the spirit! Maybe they can shoot up SPLC's headquarters!

Used to push their propaganda and scare children. You don't quote one if the great killers favorably...ever.

They weren't quoting him favorably you lying asshat...........they were pointing out your agenda.....

I don't really care about about SPLC's declaration - they're useless. But I do wish these right wing groups would stop abusing the word "liberty". Orwell was a prophet.

I don't really care about about SPLC's declaration - they're useless. But I do wish these right wing groups would stop abusing the word "liberty". Orwell was a prophet.
liberty" does not mean "hate," as you believe.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a left wing hate group, used to target the political opposition and falsely label them as hate groups......nice work if you can get it as a democrat...

Death threats and political attacks against the parental rights group Moms for Liberty have ramped up after the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) put them on its “hate map” alongside the likes of the Ku Klux Klan.

Moms for Liberty said it has received more death threats and hateful messages over the last few weeks since June 6, when the SPLC released its “The Year in Hate and Extremism” report for 2022.

The SPLC, an uber-leftist civil rights watchdog, frequently brands conservative and Christian organizations “hate groups,” and this year, that included Moms for Liberty as well as other parental rights groups like Parents Defending Education.

“Schools, especially, have been on the receiving end of ramped-up and coordinated hard-right attacks, frequently through the guise of ‘parents’ rights’ groups,” the SPLC said in its report.

Moms for Liberty is “at the forefront of this mobilization,” the SPLC said.

Deffo a hate group.

Well there was a Liberty Engine. Airplane engine used by the brits and Americans-strangely primarily for armored vehicles.

360085570_692474389650805_5461602944170682457_n.jpg

Forum List

Back