Mom killed newborn by putting him in refrigerator

Heteros.......
I was in a Starbucks. There was this guy who was obviously gay waiting in line. A guy with a baby carriage walks up behind him, not paying attention, and rams the baby carriage into the guys ankles. He jumped and turned around and told the guy to be careful. So the guy with the baby said shuddup faggot. The gay guy said no you shaddup BREEDER.

The look on the guy's face was unbelievable. Clearly it never occurred to him that he could also be called a name. I had never heard anyone called that before so it was pretty funny.
What was really funny was that when the guy said breeder, the look on the face of the guy with the baby made everyone in line laugh.

Anyone who supports abortion can't complain about this. Five days earlier, it was legal to kill her child, and you would have no problem with it.
fine white christians in jesusland
In the Old Testament, Jews killed thousands of babies.
Speaking of babies:

SHOCK. Donald Trump Had Brother's Children Cut Out His Father's Will; Reneged On Promised Medical Help Of Child | RedState

How Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby

Breeder is an insult? I once went into a McDonald's with six kids, my own three and three of my siblings, who were young enough to be my kids. I think the clerk thought they were all mine. After we ordered, he gave me a free coffee. Some people know that men who are raising children are contributing to society, in a world where so many men are useless.

Forum List

Back